HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – If you possess a personal computer, you most certainly require a printer for the myriad of paper files that every office, family members or little home-based organisation could call for. To obtain one of the most for your cash, you would certainly be smart to purchase the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Costs N911n. This resilient gadget uses a lot of flexibility, sturdiness as well as charitable choice of functions. Equipped with this, you could print, scan, copy as well as fax easily. You can do your essential documentation either at your very own workdesk or from somewhere else utilizing the tool’s useful cordless capacities.
This all-in-one inkjet printer supplies exceptional print resolution, holds a complete ream of paper, could deal with a print work of 25,000 web pages a month as well as offers you strong aid as well as assistance. HP provides a team of Officejet Pro 8600 all-in-one inkjet printers and also each supplies a variety of beneficial attributes. Nonetheless, the general top quality as well as adaptability of the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Costs N911n makes it the very best all-in-one printer.
There are 2 sd card visitors at the end of the HP Officejet Pro 8600’s left-hand side of the front panel and also a solitary outlet for a USB drive. Pertain to consider it, these points are all great needs to purchase this maker, as opposed to a laser.There’s a solitary, 250-sheet paper tray, which forecasts from the front of the equipment by around 100mm. There’s no multi-purpose tray, however a 2nd 25-sheet tray is offered as an alternative. If you’re made use of to printing on foolscap or American lawful paper, the printer could likewise sustain these dimensions, though after that the result tray prolongs from the front by virtually 300mm.
The front cover of the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus folds up to give accessibility to the irreversible printhead, which takes 4, different ink cartridges, with a double-width black cartridge which, in the XL variation, could print as much as 2,300 pages.Sockets at the back provide for USB and also Ethernet links, though a lot of will certainly go with the cordless web link, given that this gives complete ePrint, AirPrint as well as Wi-Fi straight printing from smart phones such as the iPhone 5, iPad 3 as well as Samsung Galaxy S3. Software consists of ReadIRIS Optical Character Recognition, via the HP Scan application, in addition to drivers for scanner and also printer. HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP ENVY 4502 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
|Printer Category: Ink Jet|
|Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color|
|Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose|
|Connection Type: USB, Ethernet, Wireless|
|Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal|
|Number of Cartridges: 4|
|Number of Ink Colors: 4|
|Direct Printing from Cameras: No|
|Direct Printing from Media Slots: Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, Secure Digital High Capacity|
|LCD Preview Screen: Yes|
|Scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional)|
|Scanner Optical Resolution: 4800 pixels per inch|
|Maximum Scan Area: 8.5″ x 14″|
|Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier, Fax|
|Duty Cycle: 25000 pages per month|
|Input Capacity (printer input only): 250 sheets|
|Print Duplexing: Automatic|
|Duplexing Scans: Duplexing ADF (turns page over)|
|Cost Per Page (Mono): 1.6 cents|
|Cost Per Page (Color): 7.2 cents|
|Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes|
|Tech Support: Phone, web, chat, and email; 1 year warranty.|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Adobe Acrobat 8 – 4 pages, text and photos (landscape): 0:40 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid): 0:14 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph: 0:17 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs: 0:28 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides: 0:37 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text: 0:16 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Total output time : 2:32 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Effective PPM (pages per minute): 5.9|
|Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints : 0:55 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid)||0:14|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph||0:17|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Effective PPM (pages per minute)||5.9|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text||0:16|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Adobe Acrobat 8 – 4 pages, text and photos (landscape)||0:40|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs||0:28|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Total output time||2:32|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides||0:37|
|Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints||0:55|
Method 1: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Officejet Pro 8600 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Officejet Pro 8600 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Officejet Pro 8600is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Officejet Pro 8600 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Officejet Pro 8600 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Officejet Pro 8600 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus/Premium e-All-in-One Printer series – N911a-n Full Feature Software and Driver
HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows
HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer – N911a Firmware Update
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows