HP Officejet 276dw Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP OfficeJet Pro 276dw balances many of these demands quite well, ideal for small office or office users. This is a multi-function inkjet printer that efficiently scans, scans and sends faxes, including with your indoor network. And also looks quite cool, fit to be used on the table, however of course larger than the stand-alone printer. Of course, that extra space allows a large paper tray that can hold up to 250 pages, and the best build quality that causes the 30000 liability cycle every month (enough for everyone but the biggest printing lover). We specifically assess the legal-size flatbed scan, compared to the smaller font-size fonts found in many printers, and the ability to scan two-sided documents quickly and quickly.
Like most printers now, the HP OfficeJet Pro 276dw works with not only Windows 7.8 and Mac OSX OS but also comprises several mobile printing features. We test prints from our tablet computers, Android, and iOS tools that use AirPrint and the results are the same as other conventional prints or rivals. Direct settings – just plug the ethernet and power cable and the unit will soon be easily accessible on your regional network. Wireless or wifi setup has really improved greatly over the years and is also very easy. There is a sd card reader for mini card, microSD and SD / SDHC, and you also can not print directly from your card and can also scan items and also store them. The large touch screen is easy to use, and there are also additional USB ports that can be utilized with thumb drives but not straight cam connections.
With regards to quality, we find text that can be laser-comparable, sharp and crisp and also most definitely utilized in all types of expert environments. Even small letters spelled out clearly. Shade printing is much better than good, as well as on photo paper, the prints are bright with accurate comparison and shading. Darks have a tendency to be a bit dark but, overall, images and graphics go beyond the many printers in this class. Speed is a key factor in printers, and here, the HP OfficeJet Pro 276dw is somewhat disappointing, a bit slower than we expected – the main number consists of 25 pages per minute in the black and white draft, and 15 web pages per minute in print color routine. We see many pauses when printing as well as between pages, having a tendency to keep the hard copy completely dry, as well as the results of a long and good web page test approaching close to 6 web pages per minute.
Finally, another major variable when considering the various models is thinking about the cost at which ink cartridges can accelerate. The good news is, there’s some good information here-the price of consumables up to 1.6 cents per web page for black, a very eye-catching price that trumps the laser. If you need a printer with a great set of features as well as the incredible cost of every web page, HP OfficeJet Pro 276dw is a fantastic choice that will surely satisfy almost all small office customers. HP Officejet Pro 276dw Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP Officejet 251dw Driver Download
Operating Systems HP Officejet 276dw :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP 276dw Specs
HP Officejet 276dw Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet 276dw printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet 276dw without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly
HP Officejet Pro 276dw Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet 276dw on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet 276dw printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP Officejet 276dw Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Officejet Pro 276dw MFP Full Feature Software and Drivers||32.2||176.3 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows||1.0.321||51.2 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)||22.214.171.12495||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers||126.96.36.19995||17.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||188.8.131.5260||31.2 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start for Mac||184.108.40.206||8.3 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet 276dw Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Canon’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.