HP Officejet 8610 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP Officejet Pro 8610 is an all-in-one printer that uses inkjet technology. It lets you print wirelessly from different types of tools and can also be dependable when used on a regular basis. For superior quality and capability, HP Officejet Pro 8610 is our leading choice. Among one of the most important points, a printer can do is print immediately to ensure that long paper does not take over the printer. Officejet Pro publishes 19 black and white notes every minute, which is one of the most effective price levels among the inkjet printers we value. It also publishes shady files at a speed of about 15 web pages per minute, which is fantastic for inkjet printers. Officejet Pro publishes a black-and-white file with a resolution of 4800 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi), which is enough to produce neat and special paper. It publishes shade paper with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, which will certainly make your graphics and color messages look sharp and also neat. The printer can print images, even if you want to take advantage of unique drawing papers for best results. For professional-grade printing, you’ll want to get a particular image printer, although Officejet Pro can produce high-quality images to please most customers.
Among the best functions of this printer is its automatic duplexing. Duplexing occurs when the printer prints on both sides of the file. Some printers let you turn web pages by hand when the printer prints on each side, but HP Officejet Pro 8610 adjusts the paper within the manufacturer. This can help your local or home business keep your office accountable and environmentally friendly, as you will definitely waste a little paper. An additional reason that we like this printer is the cycle of high regular monthly responsibilities. The regular monthly duty cycle is the number of jobs a printer can handle each month. This printer is ranked 30,000 web pages every month, which makes it suitable for medium-sized workplaces. This is the best multifunctional responsibility cycle that should be evaluated monthly to month.
The HP Officejet Pro8610 printer is four-in-one, indicating it can copy, scan and also send faxes and also prints. It creates 13 black-and-white duplicates every minute as well as 11 duplicate shadows every minute. These are some of the best copy rates offered for multifunctional inkjet printers. It has an automatic paper feeder, often called the ADF. The ADF is a paper tray that immediately inserts a note directly into the scanner. It lets you send faxes or copy multipage notes without needing to buy hand entry to web pages directly to the scanner. ADF is a mandatory attribute for office settings. This printer actually has a bright color touch screen that allows you to cycle through various menu alternatives. Among the most effective attributes of Officejet Pro is the ability it provides for connecting to various wireless methods. When you paste it into a Wi-Fi network at home or in your office, when you attach it to a Wi-Fi network at home or in your office, it appears in the recommended menu of printers on your computer system.
It also provides AirPrint capability, which implies you can submit printed works from your Apple tool, which consists of iPhone and also iPad. 250 sheet paper tray, which is the largest paper tray used by small multifunction printers. HP Officejet Pro 8610 produces a hard copy that uses 4 ink cartridges. Hewlett Packard is actually a program called HP Immediate Ink, created to save money on bullets. You sign up for a strategy that provides various web pages every month for a regular monthly fee. Your printer then ordered ink for you online, so you can get new cartridges in the mail every time your printer is running low. This is a special attribute among the brands of printers that we value, and this is valuable to businesses or local offices. HP Officejet 8610 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP Officejet 100 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
Printer Category: Ink Jet Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose Connection Type: USB, Ethernet, Wireless Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal Number of Cartridges: 4 Number of Ink Colors: 4 Direct Printing from Cameras: No LCD Preview Screen: Yes Scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional) Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch Maximum Scan Area: 8.5″ x 14″ Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier, Fax Duty Cycle: 30,000 pages per month Input Capacity (printer input only): 250 sheets Print Duplexing: Automatic Duplexing Scans: Manual duplex (software automatically interfiles pages) Cost Per Page (Mono): 1.6 cents Cost Per Page (Color): 7.2 cents Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes Tech Support: Phone, Web, Email; 1-year warranty. Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Adobe Acrobat 8 – 4 pages, text and photos (landscape): 0:42 (min:sec) Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid): 0:12 (min:sec) Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph: 0:17 (min:sec) Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs: 0:29 (min:sec) Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides: 0:38 (min:sec) Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text: 0:15 (min:sec) Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Total output time : 2:33 (min:sec) Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Effective PPM (pages per minute): 5.9 Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints : 0:53 (min:sec)BENCHMARK Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides 0:38 Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid) 0:12 Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph 0:17 Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Effective PPM (pages per minute) 5.9 Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints 0:53 Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text 0:15 Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Total output time 2:33 Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Adobe Acrobat 8 – 4 pages, text and photos (landscape) 0:42 Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs 0:29
Method 1: HP Officejet 8610 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP Officejet 8610 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Officejet 8610 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Officejet 8610 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Officejet 8610 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Officejet 8610 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Officejet 8610 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable to HP Officejet 8610 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Officejet 8610 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Officejet 8610 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP Officejet 8610 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Officejet 8610. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for HP Officejet 8610 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the HP Officejet 8610 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Officejet 8610 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Officejet 8610 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Officejet 100 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
HP Officejet 8610 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers
HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610/8615/8616 All-in-One Printer Firmware
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows Release Notes