HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP All-in-One HP OfficeJet 4650 comes with a professional look, with a few modern touches that everyone loves. The design is very curved and rounded. The paper tray slid smoothly into the carriage, while the curved face steadily opened into the bottom tray. Although there is little spotlight designed to draw your attention from the front of the printer, one thing that stands out is the high resolution LCD and 2-inch touch screen. Because it’s not the biggest we’ve encountered, it’s an easy way to get information about your print jobs in a snap.
Getting HP OfficeJet 4650 setup is a pretty sincere procedure. Like most wireless printers, you have to go through the quick settings wizard. It’s completed without much effort from a PC or Mac computer, but may be finished from an Android or iOS device correctly. The wizard will ask you some easy questions like your network information, and how you want to access the printer. One of several computer systems, you will be prompted to allow the right to log in through a firewall. This is a pretty trendy item, and the setup took us about 5 minutes ..
This is the best quality, and the worst printer quality. If you print a text document, it will be fast. We managed to print five pages in 32 seconds zippy, with a speed of about 9 pages per minute. This is comparable to a laser printer, almost unheard of for inkjet printers. When we print high-quality photos, the print speed drops slightly. It takes about 20 seconds to complete high-quality photos, which are much slower than special photo printers. It takes about 15 seconds since you turned on the printer when you first printed the page. Scanning is also a bit slow, takes about 30 seconds at the highest quality settings.
Fortunately, the HP OfficeJet 4650 does not disappoint us. By using low-capacity ink cartridges, our costs averaged 10 cents per page. We also tested high-capacity cartridges, which lowered our costs to 8.4 cents per page. For casual usage, we strongly recommend to buy high-capacity cartridges because the price drops almost 20%. But if your printing is more consistent, you may want to consider HP ink subscription services. Their rates dropped to 6 cents per page for 50 pages per month, 5 cents per page for 100 pages per month, or 3.3 cents per page for 300 pages per month. This is the first time we’ve seen tremendous value for ink subscription services, offering up to 70% discount on your ink costs. HP Officejet 4650 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
SPEC DATA HP Officejet 4650
Method 1: HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP Officejet 4650 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Officejet 4650 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Officejet 4650 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Officejet 4650 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Officejet 4650 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Officejet 4650 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Officejet 4650 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Officejet 4650 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP Officejet 4650 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Officejet 4650 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Officejet 4650 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Officejet 4650 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Officejet 4650 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Officejet 4650 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP Officejet 4650 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.