HP Officejet 4630 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – As a spending plan multifunction inkjet printer (MFP) customized to office, the HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One functions strong MFP otherwise thoughtlessly. It supplies a great total result top quality, albeit reasonably sluggish, as well as reveals a propensity to rapidly run shade ink. 4630 could print, copy, scan, as well as send out faxes. It could work as a standalone photo copier. It has a 35-page automatic paper feeder (ADF) to copy, scan, or send out neglected multipage files. It has a 100 sheet paper tray, straightforward by office criterion, plus an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper.
The HP Officejet 4630 could attach to a computer system by means of a USB cord (I evaluate it through a USB link) or to the network using Wi-Fi. ePrint is an HP solution that offers an e-mail address to the printer so you could print papers simply by emailing them to the printer. It sustains Wi-Fi printing from smart phones, along with HP Wireless Direct Print, which allows you stroll to a printer and also print from a mobile phone or tablet computer also when not attached to a Wi-Fi network. HP Printables provides information, crosswords, household occasions, discount coupons, as well as much more for download over Wi-Fi for prints.
The total outcome top quality of the HP Officejet 4630 readies, with typical message high quality for inkjet, premium quality graphics on the ordinary side, as well as ordinary photo high quality. Text is excellent sufficient for house and also company objectives; I will certainly draw the line with a return to or an official record with which you attempt to produce an excellent aesthetic perception. With graphics, shades normally fill well. Some photos reveal light bands (regular striation patterns), as well as numerous reveal dithering (graininess). Graphics ought to be great sufficient for PowerPoint handouts; whether you will certainly provide it to customers you wish to fantasize regarding depending upon just how you select.
The HP Officejet 4630 utilizes one cartridge for black while the 2nd cartridge integrates cyan, magenta, and also yellow, which indicates you could not alter private shades when one shade is reduced. When one shade passes, the whole cartridge has to be changed. Some reduced valued printers make use of comparable systems, yet it is unusual that printers could deficient via our existing examination collection without lacking ink. This must not be a trouble with message or monochrome graphics, yet maybe if you print a great deal of graphics or shade images. One point that could lower the expense of ink is that the 4630 is just one of the very first printers consisted of in HP. Instantaneous Ink Programs, where consumers get ink at a set price, depending upon the variety of web pages they print (there are 3 degrees: $ 2.99 monthly for 50 web pages, $ 4.99 for 100 web pages, and also $ 9.99 for 300 web pages, added web pages could be acquired, and also extra web pages are rolled up). New cartridges are supplied straight to customers. It has the prospective to give substantial ink financial savings to customers with suitable printers; exactly how well it operates in technique has actually not been seen. HP Officejet 4630 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS HP Officejet 4630
Additional InformationWhat’s in the BoxHP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One; HP 301 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 301 Tri-color Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Setup Guide; power cord; phone cord; USB cable
PrintingPrinting ResolutionUp to 4800 x 1200 dpiMono Printing SpeedUp to 8.8 ppmColour Printing SpeedUp to 5.2 ppmMaximum Paper Tray Capacity (Sheets)100A3 PrintingNPaper Sizes SupportedA4Paper Types SupportedPlain, inkjet, photo, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron on transfersMaximum Paper Weight SupportedUp to 250 gsmBorderless PrintingYDouble Sided PrintingYes – automaticCD/DVD Printing TrayN
InkNumber Of Ink Cartridges Required2Compatible Ink CartridgesHP 301 Black Ink Cartridge, HP 301 Tri-color Ink Cartridge
DimensionsProduct Height18.9 CentimetreProduct Width44.6 CentimetreProduct Depth33.1 CentimetreProduct Weight6.2 Kilogram
Key InformationTypeAll-in-one printer & fax machinePrint TechnologyInkjetPrint ColourColourUsageHome OfficeSupported Operating SystemsWindows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain LionCase ColourBlackBuilt-in ScreenYes
Direct PrintingWeb Enabled PrinterYBuilt-in Memory Card ReaderNoDirect Printing From USBNPictBridge CompatibleN
Copier/ScannerMono Copying SpeedUp to 6 ppmColour Copying (ppm)Up to 4 ppmScanning Resolution (dpi)Up to 1200 x 1200 dpiAutomatic Document Feeder (ADF)YAutomatic Document Feeder (ADF) CapacityUp to 35 sheets
ConnectivityWireless PrintingYWi-Fi Direct EnabledYApple AirPrint EnabledYGoogle Cloud Print ReadyNOther Mobile Printing ServicesHP ePrintBluetooth EnabledNNFC EnabledNUSB ConnectionUSB 2.0Ethernet ConnectionN
Method 1: HP Officejet 4630 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP Officejet 4630 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Officejet 4630 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Officejet 4630 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Officejet 4630 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Officejet 4630 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Officejet 4630 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Officejet 4630 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Officejet 4630 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP Officejet 4630 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Officejet 4630 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Officejet 4630 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Officejet 4630 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Officejet 4630 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Officejet 4630 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP Officejet 4630 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.