HP Officejet 4000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – Quickly generate recordings with HP Officejet 4000 Personal and Off Office printers. Including a blistering fastness level of 40 ppm and a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, Officejet 4000 will definitely produce sharp prints quickly. Contributing to the level is the first print result of 6.4 seconds as well as enhancing the system capability is an automatic duplex for two-sided printing. Mobile printing using Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks is possible and also NFC makes touch-to-print capability feasible.
The Officejet 4000 series printer brings a lot of technological renovation to laser workgroup printing. From the paper that needs to be printed with the best quality, HP has completely transformed the highly successful HP LaserJet 5 printers based on consumer demand. Exactly what you’ll find is a great network printing service that consists of an industry-leading HP JetDirect 600N print server and an HP Internet JetAdmin printer monitoring software. All become part of the long habits of synthetic hardcopy items from Hewlett-Packard developed for interaction – to offer the best in network printing.
Paper is handled with 2 input trays with a complete capability of 350 web pages with the ability to handle paper from 3 x 5 “to 8.5 x 14”. Likewise, the 2-line backlit LCD to check the condition of the printer along with the USB host port for direct printing of the mobile drive. The printer has a month-to-month liability cycle of 80,000 web pages for robustness and also network-related, equipped with USB 2.0 alternatives.
Officejet 4000 office printer for the network, 600 sheet paper tray, power line, printer toner cartridge, CD-ROM with drivers and management software, customer manual, warranty and also registration card; Cable television is parallel. HP OfficeJet 4000 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download
Operating Systems HP Officejet 4000:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP 4000 Specs
HP Officejet 4000 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet 4000 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet 4000 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly
HP Officejet Pro 4000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet 4000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet 4000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP Officejet 4000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers||14.8.0||108.6 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1||10.6 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet 4000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Canon’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.