HP Officejet 2000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP Officejet 2000 Mobile All-in-One is little sufficient to suit a knapsack or bring situation, gauging simply 14.96 x 7.8 x 3.6 inches as well as evaluating 6.51 extra pounds without batteries and also less than 7 kgs. The door-size printer is open for usage with scans as well as print trays, and also has a 2.65-inch shade touch display that manages printer features as well as setups. It obtains high mobility worth not just for its tiny dimension as well as weight, however likewise for its simple battery, which has the gadget as well as has built-in meters so you could inspect the staying power. The battery benefits printing concerning 500 web pages, which implies you could take it on a 2 or 3-day job journey or vacation as well as has the adequate juice to print, even if you leave the power cable in the house.
Its tiny dimension is not the only point that can be enjoyed. This small inkjet has outstanding print high quality, whether you print a straightforward message or full-color PowerPoint slides. In our examinations, the print high quality of HP Officejet 2000 amounts a bigger desktop computer inkjet printer, producing files with little or no mistakes – there are a couple of areas and also no actual damaging or placement issues, as well as it manages huge shade stories with just a slim band. This HP version publishes several of the finest quality records we see in our evaluations. It’s likewise among the fastest portable printers, printing black-and-white records at 8 web pages each min. The printer is made to print a sharp message as well as sharp photos on the letter as well as lawful paper as much as 8.5 x 14 inches. The high print resolution of 4800 x 1200 indicates it could print pictures also, as long as you have some picture paper as well as backup ink. The genuine shock in our examinations is not exactly how well the print task manages however exactly how peaceful it is – some mobile printers are not a bit loud, they are actually tough.
The HP Officejet 200 inkjet printer utilizes a two-cartridge system, with one cartridge for black ink and also a 2nd for cyan, magenta as well as yellow inks. We do not advise tricolor ink cartridges on normal printers, yet in portable printers, this amounts the training course. Nevertheless, HP supplies respectable web page results for each and every cartridge, with a conventional black cartridge that generates around 200 web pages and also a tri-color cartridge that covers 165 web pages. With a routine cost, this rate will certainly go down to 21 cents each web page, which is rather practical for a mobile printer. If you intend to print even more cost-effective, HP likewise markets XL high-capacity as well as XL ink cartridges, flexing as much as 600 web pages as well as 415 web pages each, and also going down the rate each web page to 16 cents. The printer’s paper input feeder stands up to 50 web pages of typical paper, which is the biggest capability supplied on a mobile printer. It likewise has an automatic record feeder, so you could run multipage papers via its scans. The scanner just reviews one side of the web page, however, both could scan as well as copy. You could scan to numerous documents styles, consisting of PDF, JPEG as well as TIFF.
In our examinations, HP Officejet 2000 copy top quality is respectable. When we copy a plain text paper, the outcomes are tidy and also very easy to review, thanks to HP’s scanning resolution, which is the most effective we have actually seen in our evaluations. It additionally duplicates the photo fairly well, with little tone or shade as well as clearness of information that is respectable, also in dark as well as dark pictures. It cleans a small intense shade in among the pictures we copy, however also that is marginal. Connection choices are likewise the very best of the whole lot – you could connect it right into a COMPUTER with USB; print over Wi-Fi from your laptop computer, mobile phone or tablet computer; or even print through Bluetooth from various other mobile phones. The printer does not have indigenous assistance for print requirements like Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print, yet HP has its very own HP ePrint application readily available on both systems, and also you could print from all significant mobile phones via the application. It likewise sustains Windows, Mac as well as Linux running systems. HP Officejet 2000 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP Officejet 276dw Driver Download
Operating Systems HP Officejet 2000 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP 2000 Specs
HP Officejet 2000 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet 2000 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet 2000 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly
HP Officejet Pro 2000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet 2000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet 2000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP Officejet 2000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Deskjet 2000 Printer series – J210 Full Feature Software and Driver||28.8||47.1 MB||Download|
|HP Deskjet 2000 Printer series – J210 Basic Driver||28.8||16.9 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1||10.6 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet 2000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Canon’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.