HP Officejet 100 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP printers as one of the most popular models on the market today. Multifunction printers are commonly used in workplaces and homes with performance and simplicity like their USP. Mobile printers, on the other hand, offer limited capabilities despite adding additional features – portability. HP has just released their new HP Officejet 100 Mobile L441 Printer to print on-the-go. This is what we think about the Officejet Printer that we value.
This HP Officejet 100 printer combines a mixture of silver and black with the HP logo on top and also most definitely among the handsome printers on the market. Below the top cover, 4 switches and the input tray and cartridge port are located. As far as buttons – Bluetooth, cancel, resume and also power ON are concerned, they are easy to use as well as have good comments. The printer also has a very good output tray that is released on ON power. The back includes a power port, a USB slot and also a slot-in for detachable lithium-ion batteries.
The HP Officejet 100 Officejet printer supports black prints accelerating up to 22 ppm at 600 x 600 resolution and also shadow printing up to 18 ppm at 4800 x 1200 resolution. Continuous paper size requirements – with envelopes, statements, execs, envelopes, cards approximately 5 x 8 inches, photos up to 5 x 7 inches, and also image printing without framing up to 4 x 6 inches. The printer has a 500-page web duty cycle with solitary loads with removable lithium-ion batteries and paper handling capabilities of 50 sheets, according to HP. As for the alarming connectivity, this printer consists of Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR which allows printing of many Bluetooth devices are allowed. Network, scanning and fax support are not supported by the HP Officejet Mobile Printer.
We positioned the HP Officejet 100 through a series of tests in 2 of the most common mode uses – conventional and economic situations. We took a total of 4 checking criteria consisting of printing only message pages, PDF papers with pictures and messages, full photo prints (on plain and glossy paper) and text with different fonts. Here are the results of our tests. High-quality text. Prints in the setting of the economic situation look lighter than the basic printing modes. In our prints printed with different font styles, there are also anomalies that appear along the edges of the mold. This is really clear in the smaller font size. High color sewing results show fine dots. In very saturated images, long bands appear along the image. This sign does not seem to come from the role that also presses the fingerprint. Time for printing is large enough then a full-sized desktop computer printer. Single message prints about 16 seconds with home heating as well as 13 seconds without it. Photos published about 50 seconds are not too shabby. Printing images using Bluetooth takes about 34 seconds, which is only slightly slower than USB usage. HP Officejet 100 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP Officejet 4620 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS HP Officejet 100
HP 100 Specs
Print Speed Black: A4 draft – 22ppm
Color: A4 draft – 18ppm
Resolution Black: best – 600 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
Color: best – 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Printer Duty Cycle 500 pages (monthly, A4) Memory 64MB Languages HP PCL 3 GUI Processor Speed 220 MHz Paper Capacity 50 sheet input tray Borderless Photo Sizes Up to 4 x 6″ Duplex Printing Manual (driver support provided) Paper Size A4; A5 ; A6; B5 (JIS); C6; DL; L; 2L Special Media Support Up to 3 envelopes
Custom media sizes: 2.9 x 4 to 8.5 x 356″ / 76 x 102 to 216 x 356mm
Paper Types Paper (inkjet, photo, plain), cards (greeting, index), envelopes, labels, brochures Computer Interface Bluetooth wireless, USB System & Software Requirements Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista (x32 and x64), Windows XP Professional x32, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008; Mac OS X v 10.5 or higher, Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.x for Pocket PC, LinuxMicrosoft Windows 7: 1GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit) RAM, 1.0GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB port; Microsoft Windows Vista: 800MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 512MB RAM, 900MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 2: Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor; 233MHz or higher; 512MB RAM, 500MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port Power Consumption 13.3 Watts printing (Fast Draft Mode) Power Requirements Input Voltage: 110 to 240 VAC (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz)
Output voltage: 18.5 VDC at 3.5 A
Temperature / Humidity Recommended Operating Temperature: 59 to 90 °F (15 to 32 °C)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 32 to 131 °F (0 to 55 °C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C)
Recommended Operating Humidity: 15 to 90%
Storage Humidity: > 90% @ 150° F (65 °C)
Battery Charging/Usage Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Battery storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4 to 140° F)
Acoustics Sound Pressure: LpAm 51 (dBA) (bystander position)
Sound power: LwAd 6.5 (BA)
Dimensions 13.7 x 3.3 x 6.8″ (34.8 x 8.4 x 17.5 cm) Weight Without Battery: 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
With Battery: 5.5 lb (2.5 kg)
Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15.8 x 7.9 x 9.1″
Method 1: HP Officejet 100 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP Officejet 100 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Officejet 100 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Officejet 100 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Officejet 100 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Officejet 100 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable to HP Officejet 100 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Officejet 100 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Officejet 4620 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP Officejet 100 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Officejet 100. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for HP Officejet 100 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Officejet 100 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Officejet 100 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Officejet 100 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
HP Officejet 100 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.