HP LaserJet M11 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – Hewlett-Packard, a firm that is regularly introducing the most recent computer systems, printers as well as scanners, brings you the HP LaserJet M11 that is a multifunctional LaserJet Pro printer. It aids in printing, scanning, as well as copying. Printing has actually never ever been less complicated with this printer and also any kind of eleventh-hour printing that should be done can be completed in a flash. The printer could generate prints of a very high criterion with a fantastic surface that provides an excellent impression simply by checking out the top quality of the print. This item is offered on Snapdeal at a fantastic cost.
The regular print rate of A4 sheets depends on 18 documents each min and also has a regular monthly obligation cycle of 8000 web pages monthly. The print high quality is 600×600 dpi as well as has a resolution technology of FastRes 600 and also FastRes 1200. It has a 150-sheet input tray and also a double-figure numerical LED display screen. It works on a CPU rate of 400 MHz that aids make duplicates of sheets within secs.
The HP LaserJet M11 has a flatbed scanner that could scan data in both pressed and also uncompressed styles for JPEG and also TIF, in addition to documents in PDF, GIF as well as BMP layouts. It could sustain documents in JPG, TIF, PDF, GIF and also BMP layouts. The optical scan resolution depends on 1200 dpi, however, there is no duplex ADF scanning. Data can be sent out electronically by scanning to email, application or data. The scanning is done through HP LaserJet scan application, TWAIN or WIA-compliant software.
This tool could likewise aid in copying papers in black and white along with color, as well as the copy rate depends on 18 duplicates each min. The copy resolution in the black message is 600×400 dpi, as well as you could make an optimal variety of 99 duplicates in one go.The conventional memory within this printer is 8 MEGABYTES, which is additionally the optimum quantity of memory offered for storage space of short-lived documents.The HP LaserJet M11 could just be linked by means of the conventional setting of connection making use of a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. The Os suitable with this gadget is Windows (8, 7, Panorama, XP, Web Server 2003 and also Web Server 2008) Mac (OS X, v10.4, v10.5 and also v10.6) as well as Linux.The printer is exceptionally energy-efficient as it is POWER CELEBRITY certified and also utilizes the HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology that maintains your printer on just when in operation, and also switches off instantly when not being used. You wind up conserving 4 times the power use with the Instant-on copy attribute of the HP LaserJet M11. To cover all of it off, this printer is small sufficient to fit into your work desk in the house or at the office.HP LaserJet Pro M11 Printer Drivers, and Software Downloads
Operating Systems HP LaserJet Pro M11:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on driverhpsetup.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet Pro M11 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet Pro M11 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet Pro M11 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet Pro M11 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet Pro M11 Series Full Software and Drivers||20160225||95.4 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility||20170106||3.5 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||126.96.36.19960||31.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro M11 Series Full Software and Drivers ( Mac )||20160330||101.4 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro M11 Driver Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet Pro M11 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.