HP LaserJet P1102w Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – When you search for the very best done in one printing tool, it will certainly be a lot far better for you to choose the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w. This printer will certainly enhance your efficiency and also efficiency at the office in one of the most excellent means feasible. Besides, it could likewise provide you some noteworthy advantages which will certainly delight you without a doubt. Exactly what are they? Allow’s inspect them out listed below.
Print off an examination web page, fine and also dandy. Print off a 20-page message record right after, taking 77 secs. Over 15ppm, extremely commendable for such an inexpensive laser. Next off, to check the legendary Auto On/Auto Off function, priced quote to utilize simply a 3rd of a typical printers intake. It definitely entered into standby setting rapidly, as well as looks dead-to-the-world. Send out an additional print record and also my globe is blown. The printer booted up as well as began printing in simply under 3 secs. My 20-page file took 80 secs! Much less power use AND ALSO rapid begin times for printing appears like a win-win offer if you ask me. Yes, the printer takes ~ 40 secs to activate from a completely-off as well as chilly state, however, standby setting appears so reliable you need not do this throughout the day.
Similar to many low-end mono lasers, the physical configuration is very easy. Locate an area for the printer, get rid of the packaging products, lots paper, as well as plug in the power cable. You after that have an option of either connecting in the USB cable television as well as allowing the chauffeur mount instantly from the printer or running the automated setup program from the disc as well as linking the provided USB cord when the program informs you to. (Note that the automatic installment of the vehicle driver kept in the printer does not collaborate with the Mac, yet HP claims the motorist will certainly mount in all the variations of Windows that the printer deals with.)The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w likewise racked up sensibly well on result high quality. The text went to the reduced end of a limited variety where most mono lasers drop, yet still within the array. Over half of the typefaces on our message examination were both quickly legible as well as well developed at 6 factors, as well as all, however, one greatly elegant typeface with thick strokes passed both limits at 8 factors. Unless you have an uncommon demand for tiny font styles or have to print excellent desktop computer posting outcome, you should not have any kind of issues regarding the message.
Video top quality was definitely common for monochrome lasers– sufficient for any type of inner company usage, however well except the top quality most individuals would certainly desire for advertising and marketing products or another result that has to look completely specialist. To name a few problems, I saw noticeable dithering through noticeable graininess and also, in some graphics, an undesirable dark band inside a strong grey location. The printer additionally had some difficulty with slim lines, yet that’s a usual issue. The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w really deals with slim lines much better compared to lots of printers.Photos were additionally regular for monochrome lasers. They’re great sufficient for printing Websites with pictures on them. Depending on just how requiring you are, you could consider them adequate for a customer e-newsletter or such. HP LaserJet P1102w Driver, and Software Downloads
Operating Systems HP LaserJet P1102w :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet P1102w Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet P1102w on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet P1102w printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet P1102w Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver||v1601||143.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet P1102w, P1109w Firmware Update Utility||20150114||5.5 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||184.108.40.20660||31.2 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript for USB connected printers||220.127.116.1195||19.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility||20140625||8.3 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|HP Feature Software and Drivers ( Mac )||1.5.0||9.6 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet P1102w Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.