HP LaserJet M4555 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – You have to be recognized that nowadays, there are lots of printers made by several brand names. Amongst those printers, you need to locate an ideal one. As a result, prior to you acquire a printer, you should feed on your own with lots of testimonials concerning numerous printers. After that, you could choose the printer that you could place at your residence. Worried about the situation, today we’re most likely to discuss HP LaserJet M4555.
The HP LaserJet M4555 prints, duplicates, and also scans. Fax capacity is optional ($299 straight); it comes criterion in the various other printers in its series, gone over listed below. (Oddly, a fax symbol is plainly put on the MFP’s touch panel, also in the base version that does not sustain faxing. The symbol can be eliminated through the printer’s ingrained Internet web server, yet there’s no good reason that it ought to exist, to begin with.)The M4555h could print PDFs and also PostScript documents from a USB secret, in addition to scan to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, and also PDF/A layouts. You could safeguard print tasks with PIN numbers, and also produce, print, scan and also share details safely through encrypted e-mail and also PDFs.
When it comes to the disk drive, it’s a 120GB, 128-bit encrypted version. (For individuals that favor securing their hard disk drives during the night, an or else similar outside disk drive is offered for $649 straight.) The incorporation of the encrypted hard disk drive discusses a lot of the MFP’s high price tag. Still, factoring out the hard disk, the cost would certainly still more than $2,000– which’s not consisting of the optional fax.Overall result top quality for the HP LaserJet M4555 was above standard, with especially excellent graphics top quality. The text was common of a monochrome laser, sufficient for any type of company usage other than those needing really tiny typefaces, like some desktop publishing.
Graphics were above the same level, sufficient for any kind of organization usage consisting of PowerPoint discussions, also those predestined for customers you look for to excite. Some pictures revealed really small banding (a pattern of touches of irregular illumination in a consistently shaded location), in some locations there can have been the higher comparison in between intense and also dark areas, as well as small dithering (graininess) showed up, yet these problems are minor. Both graphics, as well as images, were a little on the light side; with images, there was some loss of information in intense locations, yet they succeeded in exposing information in the darkness. There was some small banding and also dithering; general photo high quality was common of mono lasers.The HP LaserJet M4555 high price tag is partly countered by reduced running prices, though there are various other, cheaper printers with comparable expenses each web page. It’s a fine network printer with plenty of protection attributes consisting of a built-in, encrypted hard disk drive. Its result is above the same level, and also ideal for a company that publishes plenty of monochrome records with the message and also graphics, as well as it ought to be fine for printing out customer e-newsletters also. HP LaserJet M4555 Driver, Software, Downloads, Setup
Operating Systems HP LaserJet M4555 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet M4555 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet M4555 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet M4555 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet M4555 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555 MFP Printer Series Full Software Solution (64/32-bit)||8.0.18057.11||350.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6||22.214.171.12429||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript||126.96.36.19929||18.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64/32-bit) for USB connected printers||188.8.131.5295||19.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64/32-bit)||184.108.40.206||1.5 MB||Download|
|utureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.1 – HP LaserJet M4555 Series Printer FIRMWARE||2308955_579071||84.0 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|FutureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.1 – HP LaserJet M4555 Series Printer README||2308955_579071||0.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||220.127.116.1160||31.2 MB||Download|
|HP FutureSmart Level Switching White Paper||N/A||0.7 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet M4555 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.