HP LaserJet M4349 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP LaserJet M4349 is among the printers that you could discover conveniently at the shop. You have to be asking yourself why there are numerous shops market the printer. Is it as a result of the high need for the printer? Or the printer is the one that is basically dependable to be presented? Well, these are the important things that you could find out about the printer.
The HP LaserJet M4349 sells on HP’s very own Website, as well as it provides shaking rate as well as high quality whether printing or copying. The fundamental installment does not need a lot more compared to connecting in a Feline 5 cord. Packed software, as well as an ingrained Internet web server, give the conventional collection of HP network-printer administration devices, which you’re possibly currently acquainted with.The M4349’s base arrangement integrates a fold-out, 100-sheet supporting tray as well as an interior 500-sheet tray with 256MB of memory and also a 20GB hard disk. The automatic document-feeder turns web pages over to copy, fax, or scan both sides, though printing on both sides calls for a duplexer. The printer varies in one essential regard from a few other premium MFPs because it deals with the letter and also legal-size records, however not tabloid-size.
The HP LaserJet M4349 touch-screen control panel style is so clear individuals most likely will not need any type of training to earn duplicates. Checking to a COMPUTER with HP’s optional Digital Sending Software is similarly easy. Establishing the obtaining folders includes just indicating them in the software’s Configure setting, which either you do on the web server or individuals do on their clients.Still, HP’s layout isn’t really ideal. As an example, the M4349 understands instantly exactly what dimension paper remains in a tray, yet there’s no area for an exterior tag, so customers are left at night. As well as the device does not have some premium however helpful photocopier attributes. You can not get rid of the black red stripe that creates at the facility rain gutter of duplicates from publications, neither could you include web page numbers to copy work.
The printer’s monitoring capacities gain mainly high marks. Thanks to the maker’s inner Internet web server as well as HP’s Internet Jetadmin software, you could maintain a close eye on the M4349’s condition from the convenience of your COMPUTER. Nevertheless, as holds true of essentially all MFPs we have actually evaluated, the HP LaserJet M4349 does not supply IT supervisors with enough granularity to manage which setups individuals might change on the control panel: You cannot protect against an interested worker from transforming the tool’s IP address or placing it in examination setting as well as leaving it that way.The LaserJet M4349 supplies efficiency that will certainly maintain an office effectively. In our examinations, it made duplicates at 43.1 ppm (web pages each min), simply a little bit reluctant of its 45-ppm ranked engine rate as well as the published message at 27 ppm.Its published message files thrilled us with sharp, plainly specified letters that stay equally weighted to really little dimensions. The M4349’s duplicates are additionally remarkably without spatter or cloudiness, though some choppiness appears on the edges of letters. HP LaserJet M4349 Driver, Software, Downloads, Setup
Operating Systems HP LaserJet M4349:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on driverhpsetup.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet M4349 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet M4349 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet M4349 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet M4349 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet Enterprise M4349 MFP Printer Series Full Software Solution (64/32-bit)||8.0.18057.11||350.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6||188.8.131.5229||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript||184.108.40.20629||18.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64/32-bit) for USB connected printers||220.127.116.1195||19.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64/32-bit)||18.104.22.168||1.5 MB||Download|
|utureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.1 – HP LaserJet M4349 Series Printer FIRMWARE||2308955_579071||84.0 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|FutureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.1 – HP LaserJet M4349 Series Printer README||2308955_579071||0.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||22.214.171.12460||31.2 MB||Download|
|HP FutureSmart Level Switching White Paper||N/A||0.7 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet M4349 Driver Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet M4349 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.