HP LaserJet M4345 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP LaserJet M4345 Printer is a multifunctional printer which carries out black-and-white printing, black-and-white copying and also color scanning. It has laser black and white technology. It publishes with a rate of 45ppm. The regular monthly responsibility cycle is 200000 web pages each month. The advised regular monthly print quantity is 5000 to 20000 web pages. You obtain the very first print in simply 10 secs. The print high quality, as well as resolution, is 1200 x 1200 dpi. It is provided with 1 black cartridge.It is set up with a CPU with a rate of 480MHz. It sustains automatic duplex printing. It has a conventional memory of 256MB. It is set up with a typical hard disk.
The HP LaserJet M4345 There are 2 conventional paper trays while the optimum number feasible is 5. Its common result capability is 600 sheets. It has an envelope feeder which sustains approximately 10 envelopes. The common outcome capability is 500 sheets while optimum is 700 sheets. It has an automatic record feeder the capability which is 50 sheets. The conventional media capability is 600 sheets while the optimum media ability is 2100 sheets.The conventional media dimensions sustained are the letter, lawful, exec, declaration, 8.5 x 13 in as well as envelopes (No. 10, industrial). The personalized media dimensions are tray 1, optional 3-bin mailbox or stacker part of stapler/stacker 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; tray 2, optional Tray 3, 4, 5: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in. The feasible different media kinds are paper (level, pre-published, letterhead, pre-punched, bond, reused, color, harsh), openness, tags, envelopes as well as card supply.
The basic print languages made use of are HP postscript degree 3 emulation, PCL 5, PCL 6 and also PDF1.4. The electronic sending out attributes consist of Send out to e-mail, send out to the network folder, LDAP and also SMTP authentification as well as LDAP resolving. The sustained documents styles are PDF, TIFF, JPG and also MTIFF.It is geared up with a flatbed scanner. The boosted along with equipment scan resolutions are 600 x 600 dpi. It is provided with a 30 little bit deepness. The degree of greyscale is 256. The optimum managed scan dimension is 8.9 x 11.9 in.For photocopier, the resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. The copy reduces/enlarge setups exist in between 25 to 400%. You could rise to 1000 duplicates. For faxing the offered resolution is 300 x 300 dpi. There is 100 fax program center. Various other faxing features consist of fax forwarding, scrap fax obstacle, ballot, remote access, unique ring discovery, approximately 100 varieties of rate dialing. It has an optimum transmission rate of 33.6 Kbps.
The offered connection are1 USB, 1 network port (HP quick Ethernet ingrained print web server), 1 open international user interface harness (FIH) port, 1 open EIO port as well as 1 open jet web link for paper taking care of accessories.This HP Printer is Mac suitable. The suitable os consists of home windows 2000; home windows XP house; home windows XP expert; home windows XP expert x64; home windows web server 2003; home windows panorama as well as Mac OS X v 10.2 or higher.Its measurements are 29.9 x 22.3 x 21.6 in. It evaluates 113.7 pounds. It is provided with a one-year service warranty. The components of the package are HP LaserJet M4345 MFP multifunction printer (with hard disk drive), assistance leaflet, printer toner cartridge, power cable, control panel overlays, software/documentation CD, getting going overview as well as wall surface poster. HP LaserJet M4345 Driver, Software, Downloads, Setup
Operating Systems HP LaserJet M4345 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on driverhpsetup.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet M4345 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet M4345 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet M4345 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet M4345 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet Enterprise M4345 MFP Printer Series Full Software Solution (64/32-bit)||8.0.18057.11||350.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6||126.96.36.19929||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript||188.8.131.5229||18.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64/32-bit) for USB connected printers||184.108.40.20695||19.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64/32-bit)||220.127.116.11||1.5 MB||Download|
|utureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.1 – HP LaserJet M4345 Series Printer FIRMWARE||2308955_579071||84.0 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|FutureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.1 – HP LaserJet M4345 Series Printer README||2308955_579071||0.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||18.104.22.16860||31.2 MB||Download|
|HP FutureSmart Level Switching White Paper||N/A||0.7 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet M4345 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.