HP LaserJet M102w Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP Laserjet Pro M102w A4 Mono Printer is absolutely among one of the most fashionable individual printers around and also would certainly look excellent on the desk of any kind of tiny or office. However, this tiny layout printer is a lot greater than a great beauty. With excellent print rates of approximately 40ppm and also very first web page out in simply over 5 secs, the HP-Laserjet Pro-M102w is effective as well as qualified. This is the best remedy for people and also workgroups that wish to generate specialist high-quality results quickly as well as budget-friendly.
With broadband duplex printing that was fastest in course in independent BLI screening, you’ll deal with multipage printing tasks effortlessly. When you utilize authentic HP High-Yield Colour Printer toner cartridges with JetIntelligence, you’ll experience returns of 30% greater than similar brand names, inning accordance with BLI examinations. JetIntelligence is HP’s clever printer toner cartridge that spots printer toner wear as well as cartridge life to reduce printer downtime as well as maintain you printing for longer. As well as with crisp message, sharp graphics as well as strong blacks, authentic HP printer toner generates outstanding print top quality.
Print from your smart device or tablet computer thanks to the HP-Laserjet Pro M102w’s complete cordless connection. Easy to establish, you’ll excel to go straight from the package. Made for performance, this mono printer is the excellent reduced power remedy for the individual as well as tiny workgroup printing. As well as with fast and also very easy cartridge substitute thanks to auto seal elimination as well as the uncomplicated click out, click on the device, the HP Laserjet Pro M102w is a no mess, effective, qualified workhorse.
38% of authentic HP laserjet cartridges are produced with closed-loop recycled plastic, and also the HP remanufacturing program is developed to provide IT equipment a brand-new lease of life, indicating all parts of your HP Laserjet Pro M102w’s body are completely recyclable. Printer toner cartridges and also upkeep set can be reused easily as well as totally free via HP. HP LaserJet M102w Driver, and Software Downloads
Operating Systems HP LaserJet M102w:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet M102w Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet M102w on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet M102w printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet M102w Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet Pro M102w/M104w and Ultra M106w Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers||44.1||112.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro M102w/M104w and Ultra M106w Printer Basic Driver||44.1||43.5 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro M102 Printer Series Firmware Update Utility||20170710||10.0 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||7.0.3546.36||5.8 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start ( MAC )||188.8.131.52||8.3 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|HP Feature Software and Drivers ( Mac )||1.5.0||9.6 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet Pro M102w Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.