HP LaserJet E60055 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – It holds true that office printer is about the most effective attributes and also high quality. Although, it is not something negative to have the one with the great appearance along with HP LaserJet E60055. Yes, this printer is taken into consideration as one good printer that will certainly fit any one of your office printing demands as well as choices. That is since this printer has all the important things that you require.
The HP LaserJet E60055 keeps the core functions of the older E60055 version (with the enhancement of fax features), and also mono and also color print rates stay at 17ppm and also 4ppm specifically. Printing expenses have not boosted: a mono web page expenses greater than 3p and also color virtually 14p– expensive also by budget plan MFP standards.The HP partly retrieves itself somewhere else. HP’s Smart Install obtains you operating rapidly, and all vital features can be accessed from the color touchscreen. This likewise gives accessibility to HP’s print application shop where you could surf predefined example types and also print templated records.
For cloud printing, you have to sign up with HP’s Linked solution utilizing the published insurance claim code. This appoints an e-mail address to the printer to make sure that print tasks can be sent out from another location. You could make a decision whether color or mono result is enabled remote customers, as well as that, could send out e-mails to the printer. Google Cloud Print functioned well, too.You could scan to email, submit or application, however just utilizing The in your area mounted HP Software energy; there isn’t really a USB port to scan to or from. Duplexing is sustained, however web pages need to be handed over by hand. From our iPad, we might print records straight making use of Wi-Fi Direct or AirPrint.
As an enhancement to that, its scanning and also copying function are additionally really excellent to ensure that you will certainly never ever be irritated with its top quality. To conclude, HP LaserJet E60055 is simply the ideal printer that you could utilize for all your office requirements and also choices. You must not obtain anything yet this printer for your office requires. HP LaserJet E60055 Driver, Software, Downloads, Setup
Operating Systems HP LaserJet E60055 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on driverhpsetup.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet E60055 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet E60055 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet E60055 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet E60055 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet Managed E60055/E60065/E60075 Printer Full Software Solution||43.1||150.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Managed E60055/E60065/E60075 PCL 6 Printer Driver (no installer)||43.1||14.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Managed E60055/E60065/E60075 PCL-6 V4 Printer Driver (no installer)||43.1||10.8 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Managed E60055/E60065/E60075 Printer Basic Software Solution||43.1||57.4 MB||Download|
|FutureSmart Bundle Version 22.214.171.124 – HP LaserJet Managed E60055/65/75 Series Printer FIRMWARE||2405135_000377||95.0 MB||Download|
|FutureSmart Bundle Version 126.96.36.199 – HP LaserJet Managed E60055/65/75 Series Printer README||2405135_000377||0.3 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||7.0.3546.36||5.8 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.4||17.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Managed MFP E67560/60 Pantone Color Palette Files (Windows)||1.0||13.0 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start (Mac)||188.8.131.52||8.3 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet E60055 Driver Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet E60055 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.