HP LaserJet CP5225 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP LaserJet CP5225 is a clever printer that has actually been established by Canon as well as it has rather a credibility amongst individuals that make use of printers in the house. The printer primarily has whatever that could develop its standing as a wonderful printer. Initially, the layout of the printer is trendy and also innovative. It’s a bit various with the timeless square design that is typically maintained by Canon. This appearance is far better and also enhanced to satisfy the assumptions of lots of consumers. Likewise, you could still run the printer quickly since the navigating switches are presented in excellent ways.
Several high-performance, laser-based MFPs (multifunction printers) expense hundreds of bucks as well as supply attributes as well as abilities so innovative– or overwhelming– that you could purchase them just from a reseller, packaged with configuration, training, and also upkeep agreements. Hewlett-Packard Co. throws that market version with the HP LaserJet CP5225.The LaserJet CP5225 sells on HP’s very own Website, as well as it supplies shaking rate and also high quality whether printing or copying. The standard installment does not call for a lot more compared to connecting in a Feline 5 cord. Packed software, as well as an ingrained Internet web server, offer the basic collection of HP network-printer administration devices, which you’re most likely currently aware of.
The HP LaserJet CP5225 base setup incorporates a fold-out, 100-sheet complementary tray as well as an inner 500-sheet tray with 256MB of memory and also a 20GB disk drive. The automatic document-feeder turns web pages over to copy, fax, or scan both sides, though printing on both sides calls for a duplexer. The printer varies in one vital regard from other premium MFPs because it manages letter as well as legal-size files, yet not tabloid-size. The CP5225’s touch-screen control panel layout is so clear individuals possibly will not need any kind of training to earn duplicates. Checking to a COMPUTER with HP’s optional Digital Sending Software is similarly easy. Establishing the getting folders includes just indicating them in the software’s Configure setting, which either you do on the web server or customers do on their customers.
The HP LaserJet CP5225 ends up extremely fine copy print. Black message on simple paper looks outstanding, also when it’s flying out at a price of 28 web pages each min. This printer’s fragile touch when it involves using the printer toner is likewise an indication of its performance. Actually, HP thinks you’ll obtain 30,000 web pages from one printer toner cartridge. We likewise valued the smooth and also remarkably silent method which this equipment prints and also provides paper without the typical turmoil. Printing photos and also representations is constantly a little frustrating on a mono printer, yet we need to confess, there’s a lot of fine information and also shielding in black and white prints. The resolution is 1,200 x 1,200 dpi as well as at this premium quality, the prints arise in seconds.Scanning is a little slower and also the resolution is restricted to 600 x 600 dpi somehow, yet a minimum of it remains incomplete color. You could select if you desire the resulting PDF, JPG, TIFF, or PNG data conserved into USB, or emailed straight to you. HP LaserJet CP5225 Driver, Software, Downloads, Setup
Operating Systems HP LaserJet CP5225 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on driverhpsetup.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet CP5225 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet CP5225 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet CP5225 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet CP5225 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6||18.104.22.16829||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript||22.214.171.12429||18.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64/32-bit) for USB connected printers||126.96.36.19995||19.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64/32-bit)||188.8.131.52||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Euro-Baltic languages||20140619||6.6 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|FutureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.1 – HP LaserJet M4349 Series Printer README||2308955_579071||0.9 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||184.108.40.20660||31.2 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start ( MAC )||220.127.116.11||8.3 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet CP5225 Driver Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet CP5225 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.