HP LaserJet CP3505 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP Color LaserJet CP3505 is an among HP’s laserjet printers that supply reliable efficiency for shade print outcomes plus superb shade top quality and also information. The HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 is additionally a quick office file employee, able to produce shade as well as monochrome prints with reputable rates. With its functions including its space-saving style, the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 is one laser jet printer that office, as well as organization individuals, would certainly be delighted to have.
The HP Color LaserJet CP3505 has print quicken to 22 web pages each min on a letter kind paper, with very first web page out within around 12 secs. The HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 has an outstanding rate for a laser jet printer, specifically with its initial web page out, far better compared to various other web pages in its course. Resolution for the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 showcases a basic 600 x 600 dpi, with as much as 1200×600 dpi for fine information as well as line art. Memory assistance is a common 384 MEGABYTES DDR2 SDRAM with one memory port readily available. The optimum upgrade depends on 1024 MEGABYTES DDR2 on an SDRAM.
The HP Color LaserJet CP3505 likewise has a 450 MHz cpu to assist increases its print manufacturing in managing quick jobs as well as keeping high-quality information on print outcomes. For its connection, the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 showcases one Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, one offered EIO port (for optional network adapters, IEEE 1284-B parallel port, or hard drive). For approved paper kinds, the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 assistance plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, reused, challenging, shade, shiny and also harsh paper kinds, openness, tags, envelopes, cardstock as well as user-defined ones. Sustained languages consist of HP PCL6, HP PCL5, HP postscript degree 3 emulation, straight PDF printing (v 1.4) with at the very least 128 MEGABYTES printer memory. Typefaces for the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 attribute 80 HP font collection that consists of Greek, Hebrew, Cyrillic, as well as Arabic.
For running system settings, the HP Color LaserJet CP3505 is sustained by Windows settings as much as Panorama, Mac OS X v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4 or later on as well as Linux circulations for Red Hat and also SuSE variations. For sustained network methods, the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 function DHCPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, Port 9100, IP Direct Setting, LPD, IPP, MLDv6, ICMPv6, Apple Bonjour Compatible, FTP and also WS-Discovery for IPv6; FTP, IPP2, Auto-IP, Apple Bonjour Compatible, Telnet, SLP, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Port 9100, LPD, and also IP Direct Setting for IPv4. Various other network procedures consist of IPX/SPX, AppleTalk, NetWare NDS, Bindery, NDPS and also iPrint. The HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 likewise has an additional outstanding attribute: safety. Monitoring protection for the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 attribute password security, SNMP v3, SSL/TLS (HTTPS), 802.1 x verification (EAP- PEAP, EAP-TLS), main and also remote safety and security setup with WJA, EPC, as well as Jetdirect Safety And Security Setup Wizard. Optional network protection consists of IPsec, Wi-Fi Protected Accessibility (WPA) as well as WEP file encryption (40/64- as well as 128-bit). For its paper managing ability, the HP Shade LaserJet CP3505 has a 250-sheet tray with an added 500-sheet tray. A 100-sheet multi-purpose tray is additionally consisted of for an overall of 850 sheets for dealing with high quantity record manufacturing. An automatic built-in duplex printing alternative is additionally consisted of for faster printing results. HP LaserJet CP3505 Driver, and Software Downloads
Operating Systems HP LaserJet Pro CP3505 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet CP3505 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet CP3505 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet CP3505 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet CP3505 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)||18.104.22.16829||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit)||22.214.171.12495||18.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers||126.96.36.19995||17.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit) for USB connected printers||188.8.131.5295||19.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64-bit)||184.108.40.206||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3505 HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems||03.160.2||23.9 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3505 Printer Firmware (Includes Code Signing) for – All Operating Systems – (Must Read README Before Installing)||03.160.2||19.7 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit) for USB connected printers||220.127.116.1195||16.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (32-bit)||18.104.22.168||1.1 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet Pro CP3505 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.