HP LaserJet CP3000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP LaserJet CP3000 from Hewlett Packard is a quick, high-performance, the networked printer with expanding memory as well as is loaded with a range of attributes to produce striking records at quicken to 30 web pages each min at resolutions approximately 1200 x 600dpi. It includes the built-in network connection, enabling the sharing of the gadget with several customers.
The HP LaserJet CP3000 is a loan saver by approving optional high-capacity HP ColorSphere Printer Toner Cartridges for much more worth. Paper use ends up being much more reliable with the consisted of 100-sheet Multi-purpose Tray, a 250-sheet Input Tray, and also a 500-sheet Input Tray, an Automatic Duplexer as well as an HP Postcard Media Insert Tray. As well as the CP3000 could manage a number of kinds of media without the continuous requirement of a driver, making it optimal for tiny to tool office workgroups.
Geared up with a 515MHz cpu, the HP LaserJet CP3000 rapidly ends up appealing papers at rates of approximately 30 web pages each min as well as sustains shade at resolutions as much as 1220 x 600dpi. The CP3000 has 512MB of interior memory, expanding to 1GB, an incorporated Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet Print Web server as well as high-speed USB input for straight rapid connection. Several customers on the network could share the tool, contributing to the performance of the workgroup.
The HP LaserJet CP3000 could manage a variety of media kinds. Quickly create pamphlets, leaflets, postcards and also e-newsletters, envelopes, letterhead, openness, tags as well as even more. With several paper-input alternatives, various sorts of media can be filled at once, decreasing the requirement for a driver continuously checking workflow.The printer features a collection of printer toner cartridges currently set up. They could create around 3,000 in B & W as well as shade. High-volume substitute cartridges are offered to outcome a tremendous typical 7,000 common web pages in the shade. The CE250A black cartridge returns about 5,000 basic web pages, and also the CP3000 high-capacity black cartridge returns about 10,500 basic web pages. HP LaserJet CP3000 Driver, and Software Downloads
Operating Systems HP LaserJet Pro CP3000:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet CP3000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet CP3000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet CP3000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet CP3000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)||126.96.36.19995||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers||188.8.131.5295||17.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64-bit)||184.108.40.206||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 3000 HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems||46.080.2||21.7 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 3000 Printer Firmware (Includes Code Signing) – All Operating Systems – (Must Read README Before Installing)||46.080.2||19.7 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 3000 Printer README||46.080.2||0.3 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit)||220.127.116.1129||15.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit) for USB connected printers||18.104.22.16895||16.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (32-bit)||22.214.171.124||1.1 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet Pro CP3000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.