HP LaserJet CP1215 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – You probably wouldn’t guess the cost from the HP LaserJet CP1215’s looks alone. It’s not the most appealing printer we have actually seen, but the covering is strong sufficient. Possibly the somewhat loose sliding system on the paper tray is a tip, as well as we did have to duke it out the printer for a couple of minutes before getting it to work. Unfortunately, most of the lasers additionally adhere to the HP’s lead in offering very limited published paperwork.
The HP LaserJet CP1215’s 600x600dpi resolution is increased to the 2400dpi courtesy of HP’s ImageREt technology, and also 16MB of RAM is mounted. Only manual duplexing is consisted of, and also you do not get any type of luxuries like Wi-Fi support. Up to 150 sheets can be fed right into the paper tray simultaneously, although we would not advise going a lot over 100. With the output tray developed into the top of the printer, however, you should not have any type of issues with web pages dropping into the floor.
Colour lasers need to combine the sharp as well as rapid message outcome of mono lasers with the stunning photo capabilities of color inkjets. Yet whether the HP LaserJet CP1215 is to your liking may well be a question of exactly how you like your text output.Pages of the message were a little on the light side and the overall high quality was slightly inconsistent. Characters were cleaner as well as better specified compared to on a normal inkjet though, as well as unless you want an excellent message, we picture the ordinary individual getting by. If you’re generally most likely to be making use of the printer for text, we ‘d suggest you look somewhere else.
Graphics were one more issue though. In comparison to the message, the color was a little as well dark on the default setup. After a couple of mins of tweaking, however, we were churning out some exceptionally dynamic as well as amazing images. The color was still just a touch on the dark side (if you like prints to be brilliant as opposed to brooding, you might intend to attempt as well as see this printer at work before purchasing), yet the results were extremely attractive. The rate isn’t a wonderful possession of the HP. Colour prints went for less than two web pages each minute, as well as a text came out at the reasonably slow-moving price of 8.7 ppm. Running prices, however, aren’t any more pricey than with most of the inexpensive printer. HP LaserJet CP1215 Driver, and Software Downloads
Operating Systems HP LaserJet Pro CP1215 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet CP1215 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet CP1215 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet CP1215 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet CP1215 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Color LaserJet CP1215 Series Plug and Play Package||20121127||6.5 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 for USB connected printers||126.96.36.19995||17.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript for USB connected printers||188.8.131.5295||19.0 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet Pro CP1215 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.