HP LaserJet CM2000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – One of the most significant features of the HP LaserJet CM2000 MFP is its rate. at simply $499.99 (straight), it disappears costly compared to some premium ink-jet all-in-ones (aios). more crucial, the low cost, incorporated with the fairly high-quality result, brings the price of a shade laser aio available of also the tiniest office. that makes the HP LaserJet CM2000 worth taking into consideration for an office or individual aio port in a bigger office, regardless of its especially slow-moving rates. regrettably, hp has actually reduced edges on 2 functions I would certainly say are just about necessary for any kind of office aio, also one that’s suggested as an individual aio linked to your computer with a USB cable television. there’s no built-in fax modem as well as no automatic file feeder (adf).
The absence of a fax modem implies that the HP LaserJet CM2000 does not supply a standalone fax capacity. it’s restricted to printing, scanning, standalone copying, as well as scanning to e-mail using the e-mail program on the computer it’s attached to. the absence of an adf indicates there’s no simple method to take care of multipage files. your only selection is to scan web pages on the flatbed, individually. because the flatbed is just letter-size, not having an ADF likewise leaves you without a means to scan legal-size web pages, something practically any type of office has a requirement for, at the very least sometimes.
That stated, if you can do without the adf and also fax ability, the HP LaserJet CM2000 supplies a great mix of functions. it gives sufficient paper capability, in between the basic 250-sheet input tray as well as a 125-sheet multi-purpose feeder and also an optional 250-sheet extra tray ($149 straight).
The HP LaserJet CM2000 evaluates 45.5 extra pounds, which is fairly light for a shade laser aio. at 20.7 by 17.25 by 20 inches (hwd), it’s little sufficient to fit pleasantly in a tiny office, however a little as well enforcing to share a work desk with. configuration is regular for below-$1,000 shade laser aios– get rid of the packaging product, tons paper, plug in the power cable, run the completely automated setup software, and also attach the USB cord. HP LaserJet CM2000 Driver, and Software Downloads
Recommended: HP LaserJet CM1015 and LaserJet CM1017 Driver Download
Operating Systems HP LaserJet CM2000 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
|Printer Category: Laser|
|Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color|
|Technology (for laser category only): Laser|
|Connection Type: USB, Ethernet|
|Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal|
|Number of Cartridges: 4|
|Number of Ink Colors: 4|
|Direct Printing from Cameras: No|
|LCD Preview Screen: No|
|Rated Speed at Default Settings (Mono): 21 ppm|
|Rated Speed at Default Settings (Color): 21 ppm|
|Scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional)|
|Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch|
|Maximum Scan Area: 8.5″ x 14″|
|Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier, Fax|
|Duty Cycle: 40000 pages per month|
|Input Capacity (printer input only): 300 sheets|
|Print Duplexing: No|
|Cost Per Page (Mono): 2.4 cents|
|Cost Per Page (Color): 14.6 cents|
|Tech Support: www.hp.com; (800) 474-6836, one-year, on site service, limited hardware warranty, and telephone support. Product lifetime Web support|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid): 0:17 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph: 0:17 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs: 1:08 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides: 0:54 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text: 0:21 (min:sec)|
|Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints : 0:20 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph||0:17|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides||0:54|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid)||0:17|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text||0:21|
|Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints||0:20|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs||1:08|
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet CM2000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet CM2000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet CM2000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet CM2000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Color LaserJet CM2320 – CM2000 MFP Series Full Solution||3.1||320.1 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6||184.108.40.20695||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript||220.127.116.1195||18.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 for USB connected printers||18.104.22.16895||17.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript for USB connected printers||22.214.171.12495||19.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility||20140625||8.3 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.3||19.4 MB||Download|
|HP CM2320 – CM2000 Full Feature Software and Drivers ( Mac )||1.5.0||9.6 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet CM2000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.