HP LaserJet 8000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – By dividing the ink cartridges from the printhead in the HP LaserJet 8000– feeding ink with tiny tubes in between both elements– HP could make use of bigger cartridges without making the printhead larger. This has guaranteed advantages: high-yield cartridges are priced quote at 1400 web pages for each and every of the color cartridges and also 2200 web pages for black. The printer’s consumables expense of 14.2 c each A4 web page make it among the least expensive inkjets readily available, though a lot more pricey printer could handle 3-4c each page.The attribute collection, as well as ink shipment system, do include in the HP LaserJet 8000 impact though. It is 494mm vast and also virtually 680mm deep with duplexer set up and also trays totally expanded (it’s not extremely high, nonetheless).
The input tray on the HP LaserJet 8000 inkjet printer could fit approximately 250 A4 sheets each time, and also it can be reached permit paper to be replenished without needing to raise the outcome tray. Regrettably, the outcome tray is just attached to the printer by little divots, which it quickly befalls of.The HP LaserJet 8000 is sluggish at starting tasks, taking approximately 18-20 secs to print the initial web page of a record, however succeeding web pages appear really quick for an inkjet printer. In draft setting, mono papers published at a typical rate of 22.3 web pages each min, while in typical top quality this goes down to 15.8 ppm (which is still fairly fast). Colour records published at 22.2 ppm in the draft and also 9.2 ppm in typical.
Although the HP LaserJet 8000 inkjet printer does not have the constant rates provided by the printer, the draft print rates equal the similarity the HP Colour LaserJet CP3505dn. Also picture printing fasts, taking approximately 29sec for a common 4x6in print and also 1min 9sec for an A4 photo.Mono papers from the HP Officejet Pro 8000 do not rather have the precision of records generated by the printer, though the message is still legible also at 7pt. The printer generates somewhat feathery personalities throughout tiny, regular as well as huge font dimensions– printer still holds a clear benefit in mono printing.
Colour top quality is far better. In addition to blues, which have the tendency to be somewhat light, the HP LaserJet 8000 inkjet printer generates a superb color combination with precise reds, eco-friendlies as well as yellows, though it still does not have the information that produces superb images. Colour files and also pictures are both lively and also eye-catching; the only point quitting us from suggesting the HP LaserJet 8000 as a routine image printer is the obvious quantity of banding noticeable throughout all photos.As a rival to printer, the HP LaserJet 8000 inkjet printer sets up a great battle. It provides top quality files at a lightning-fast rate as well as an affordable each web page. The printer will certainly still generate far better top quality mono records at a more affordable expense each web page, yet this inkjet printer’s low-cost tag, as well as excellent colour printing, are a suitable compromise. HP LaserJet 8000 Driver Download and manual
Recommended: HP LaserJet 5000 Driver Download
Operating Systems HP LaserJet 8000 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
SPEC DATA LaserJet 8000 :
- Printer TypeWorkgroup printer – laser – monochrome
- Form Factorstationary
- Upgrade Typegeneric
- Print SpeedUp to 17 ppm – letter
- Connectivity Technologywired
- InterfaceParallel, LAN, serial
- PostScript Supportstandard
- Language SimulationPCL 5E, PCL 6, PostScript 2
- Fonts Included110 x PostScript
- Printer Featuresoptional duplex
- Typeworkgroup printer
- Max H-Document Size8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size14 in
- Media Typeenvelopes, greeting cards, labels, plain paper, transparencies
- Media SizesA4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Total Media Capacity600 sheets
- Voltage Required Margin± 5%
- Typepower supply
- Nominal VoltageAC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational330 Watt
- Form Factorintegrated
- NetworkingPrint server – plug-in card
- Remote Management ProtocolN/A
- Network / Transport ProtocolAppleTalk, IPX/SPX, TCP/IP
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet, LocalTalk
- Compliant StandardsIEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3
- Connectivity Technologywired
- Compliant StandardsEPA Energy Star
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep18 Watt
- Frequency Required50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational330 Watt
- Processor100 MHz
- Clock Speed100 MHz
- Color Categorywhite
- Installed Size8 MB
- Technology / Form FactorEDO RAM – DIMM 100-pin
- Max Supported Size100 MB
- Slots Qty3
- Empty Slots2
- Features1K refresh
- Upgrade Rulemax 32 MB module
- Form FactorDIMM 100-pin
- TechnologyEDO RAM
- Max Resolution B/W1200 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm)17 ppm
SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Peripheral / Interface DevicesN/A
- Media Path Typecurved
- Max Media Size (Custom)8.5 in x 14 in
- Media TypeEnvelopes, transparencies, greeting cards, labels, plain paper
- Total Media Capacity600 sheets
- Media SizesLegal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in)
- Min RAM Size4 MB
- Min Hard Drive Space4 MB
- OS RequiredMicrosoft Windows 3.x
- Cartridge / Printhead Duty Cycle10000
- Cartridge / Printhead Included Qty1
- Min Operating Temperature50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature89.6 °F
- Sound Emission66 dB
- Humidity Range Operating20 – 80%
DOCUMENT & MEDIA HANDLING
- Media Type Classenvelopes, film / transparencies, other, plain paper
- Media Size ClassLegal
- Product LineHP LaserJet
- ModelLaserJet 4000
- Country KitsFrance
- CompatibilityMac, PC
- Monthly Duty Cycle Range (Printer Class)50,000 – 99,999 pages
- Printing Technologylaser
- Printing Output Typemonochrome
- Connector Type36 pin Centronics, 8 pin mini-DIN, 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), BNC, RJ-45
- Connector Qty1
- TypeLAN, RS-232, parallel
- Total Qty1
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Width15.4 in
- Depth16.8 in
- Height15.2 in
- Weight45.64 lbs
- Total Qty2
- Free Qty1
- Max Speed17 ppm
- Output Qualityletter
- TypeDrivers & Utilities
- Media Load Typeautomatic
- Media Feeder Qty1, 2
- Media Feeder Max FormatLegal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Media Feeder Capacity100 sheets, 250 sheets
SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Type1 year warranty
SERVICE & SUPPORT DETAILS
- Service Includedparts and labor
- Full Contract Period1 year
- Typelimited warranty
- PC ConnectionLAN, parallel, serial
- Font Included TypePostScript
- Fonts Included Qty110
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet 8000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet 8000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet 8000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet 8000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
Operating System Version Size Download HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) 22.214.171.12495 17.8 MB Download HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit) 126.96.36.19995 18.9 MB Download HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit) 188.8.131.5295 15.9 MB Download HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (32-bit) 184.108.40.20695 17.0 MB Download LATEST: Digital Copy Module FW, Multiple MFP, Resource Manager Install ( Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.6 ) 6.31 0.7 MB Download CD-ROM: Digital Sender Module CD-ROM ( Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.6 ) N/A 0.1 MB Download Digital Sender Module Software ( Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.6 ) 2.3 9.6 MB Download HP Unix Modelscripts ( UNIX ) net_ljP4515.sh.Z 0.2 MB Download
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet 8000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.