HP LaserJet 5000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP LaserJet 5000 is a 16 ppm, anemic workgroup printer. This printer has a 12.2 secs start-up time. It is quicker compared to the typical printer offered in the marketplace currently. At 350 sheets, without optional media trays, the HP LaserJet 5000 can be managing extra hard copies without replenishing compared to several various other similar printers.
The HP LaserJet 5000 is a monochrome workgroup printer, fit for high quantity file printing. This printer could deal with A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in) files. All HP LaserJet 5000 Series printers provide its individuals one of the most sophisticated workgroup printing as well as printer administration technology that HP uses. These printers are best for office, financing, desktop publishing, advertising, and marketing or any kind of workgroup that needs quick as well as top quality grayscale hard copies.
HP LaserJet 5000 Series printers consist of HP’s many introducing innovations, thus developing brand-new criteria for paper-handling, rate, print top quality, and also network printer administration. And also with the capacity to print from 3 x 5 inch to full-bleed 11 x 17 photos, they are a moderately valued option to ‘multiple-printer’ divisions or outsourcing. HP LaserJet 5000 Series printers use a remarkable network printing option that consists of industry-leading HP Internet JetAdmin printer administration software as well as HP JetDirect 600N interior print web servers. Similar to other HP printer this also features one attribute that you could not obtain anywhere else i.e. the printer is delivered with HP’s unequaled credibility for high quality, dependability and also compatibility. It invests much less time on printer concerns, has reduced the expense of possession as well as it provides you the high-quality result at a quicker rate.
The HP LaserJet 5000 Series printer has far better administration centers compared to lots of various other printers. The HP Web Installer, as well as Oil Modification for HP Consumers, offer the customers automatic access to the current printer drivers. Additionally the HP PCL 5e, HP PCL 6 and also PostScript Degree 2 emulation guarantee compatibility with both COMPUTER and also Macintosh data. Visibility of functions like HP Transmits When and also Raster Picture Cpu (SLIT) When making this printer ideal for faster numerous initial printing.
The HP LaserJet 5000 Series printer uses reduced printing expense each web page, minimized power usage as well as upkeep prices together with 1200-dpi top quality consequently making it ideal for huge quantity printing at workplaces. HP LaserJet 5000 Driver Download and manual
Recommended: HP LaserJet 4000 Driver Download
Operating Systems HP LaserJet 5000 :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
SPEC DATA LaserJet 5000:
- Printer TypeWorkgroup printer – laser – monochrome
- Form Factorstationary
- Upgrade Typegeneric
- Print SpeedUp to 17 ppm – letter
- Connectivity Technologywired
- InterfaceParallel, LAN, serial
- PostScript Supportstandard
- Language SimulationPCL 5E, PCL 6, PostScript 2
- Fonts Included110 x PostScript
- Printer Featuresoptional duplex
- Typeworkgroup printer
- Max H-Document Size8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size14 in
- Media Typeenvelopes, greeting cards, labels, plain paper, transparencies
- Media SizesA4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Total Media Capacity600 sheets
- Voltage Required Margin± 5%
- Typepower supply
- Nominal VoltageAC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational330 Watt
- Form Factorintegrated
- NetworkingPrint server – plug-in card
- Remote Management ProtocolN/A
- Network / Transport ProtocolAppleTalk, IPX/SPX, TCP/IP
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet, LocalTalk
- Compliant StandardsIEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3
- Connectivity Technologywired
- Compliant StandardsEPA Energy Star
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep18 Watt
- Frequency Required50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational330 Watt
- Processor100 MHz
- Clock Speed100 MHz
- Color Categorywhite
- Installed Size8 MB
- Technology / Form FactorEDO RAM – DIMM 100-pin
- Max Supported Size100 MB
- Slots Qty3
- Empty Slots2
- Features1K refresh
- Upgrade Rulemax 32 MB module
- Form FactorDIMM 100-pin
- TechnologyEDO RAM
- Max Resolution B/W1200 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm)17 ppm
SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Peripheral / Interface DevicesN/A
- Media Path Typecurved
- Max Media Size (Custom)8.5 in x 14 in
- Media TypeEnvelopes, transparencies, greeting cards, labels, plain paper
- Total Media Capacity600 sheets
- Media SizesLegal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in)
- Min RAM Size4 MB
- Min Hard Drive Space4 MB
- OS RequiredMicrosoft Windows 3.x
- Cartridge / Printhead Duty Cycle10000
- Cartridge / Printhead Included Qty1
- Min Operating Temperature50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature89.6 °F
- Sound Emission66 dB
- Humidity Range Operating20 – 80%
DOCUMENT & MEDIA HANDLING
- Media Type Classenvelopes, film / transparencies, other, plain paper
- Media Size ClassLegal
- Product LineHP LaserJet
- ModelLaserJet 4000
- Country KitsFrance
- CompatibilityMac, PC
- Monthly Duty Cycle Range (Printer Class)50,000 – 99,999 pages
- Printing Technologylaser
- Printing Output Typemonochrome
- Connector Type36 pin Centronics, 8 pin mini-DIN, 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), BNC, RJ-45
- Connector Qty1
- TypeLAN, RS-232, parallel
- Total Qty1
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Width15.4 in
- Depth16.8 in
- Height15.2 in
- Weight45.64 lbs
- Total Qty2
- Free Qty1
- Max Speed17 ppm
- Output Qualityletter
- TypeDrivers & Utilities
- Media Load Typeautomatic
- Media Feeder Qty1, 2
- Media Feeder Max FormatLegal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Media Feeder Capacity100 sheets, 250 sheets
SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Type1 year warranty
SERVICE & SUPPORT DETAILS
- Service Includedparts and labor
- Full Contract Period1 year
- Typelimited warranty
- PC ConnectionLAN, parallel, serial
- Font Included TypePostScript
- Fonts Included Qty110
- Go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver. Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with these steps to install a driver from the HP website.
- Downloads – Software and Driver enter your printer model, if prompted, and then confirm the operating system version is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to the full feature driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
NOTE:If ‘Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution‘ displays instead of a download button, click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
HP LaserJet 5000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet 5000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet 5000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet 5000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||126.96.36.19962||17 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)||188.8.131.5269||16.10MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||184.108.40.20678||18.52MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||220.127.116.1162||18.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||18.104.22.16836||18.30MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||22.214.171.12478||20.30MB||Download|
|HP Mobile Printing for Notebooks – Windows NT 4.0||2.10||3.6 MB||Download|
|HP Unix Modelscripts||net_ljP4515.sh.Z||0.18 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet 5000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.