HP LaserJet 2000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The LaserJet 2000 supplies a complete collection of fundamental MFP features, consisting of the capability to print and also fax from in addition to scan to a COMPUTER, consisting of over a network, as well as the capacity to function as a standalone photocopier as well as facsimile machine. It could likewise both print from and also scan to a USB memory secret, as well as it sustains a range of mobile print applications along with HP’s online print applications.
If you attach the HP LaserJet 2000 to a network, you could print to it with the cloud with HP ePrint, print to it over a Wi-Fi link making use of Apple AirPrint or HP’s very own mobile print application, or utilize the front panel touch display to print utilizing HP’s online applications. And also since the printer likewise sustains a Wireless Direct link– HP’s variant on Wi-Fi straight– even if it’s out a network, you could attach to it straight from a mobile phone, laptop computer, or tablet computer to print wirelessly.One various other essential function is the 35-page automatic paper feeder (ADF). As is regular for an office-centric printer, the ADF supplements a letter-size flatbed as well as allows you scan both multipage files and also legal-size web pages.
Partially offsetting the LaserJet 2000 uninspired rate is its far better compared to par total outcome top quality, many thanks primarily to message top quality. The message remains in the leading rate for shade laser MFPs, makings it quickly sufficient for essentially any type of organization demand, also in workplaces with an uncommon requirement for tiny typefaces. Most individuals would certainly likewise take into consideration the top quality ideal for many desktop publishing applications.Graphics and also photo top quality are both dead on the same level for a shade laser MFP. For graphics, that equates to being conveniently adequate for PowerPoint handouts or such, and even result most likely to essential clients or customers when you intend to communicate a subtext of being totally professional.Depending on your degree of perfectionism, you might take into consideration message, graphics, and also pictures all appropriate for advertising products like trifold sales brochures or one web page handouts.
The reduced paper capability makes the HP LaserJet 2000 shade MFP M276nw an inadequate option if you anticipate printing a lot of web pages. Nevertheless, the printer additionally uses much better compared to par outcome top quality as well as a wide range of benefits, from its touch display to its Wireless Direct attribute that allows you link to it conveniently from a mobile phone or tablet computer. Offered adequately light responsibility print requires– consisting of duplicates and also inbound faxes– the equilibrium of attributes suffices to earn it an affordable selection. HP LaserJet 2000 Driver Download and manual
Recommended: HP LaserJet 6p/mp Driver Download
Operating Systems HP LaserJet 2000:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
|Printer Category: Laser|
|Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color|
|Technology (for laser category only): Laser|
|Connection Type: USB, Ethernet, Wireless|
|Maximum Standard Paper Size: Letter|
|Number of Cartridges: 4|
|Number of Ink Colors: 4|
|Direct Printing from Cameras: No|
|LCD Preview Screen: Yes|
|Rated Speed at Default Settings (Mono): 14 ppm|
|Rated Speed at Default Settings (Color): 14 ppm|
|Scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional)|
|Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch|
|Maximum Scan Area: 8.5″ x 14″|
|Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier, Fax|
|Duty Cycle: 30000 pages per month|
|Input Capacity (printer input only): 150 sheets|
|Print Duplexing: Manual with guidance|
|Duplexing Scans: No|
|Cost Per Page (Mono): 3.5 cents|
|Cost Per Page (Color): 17.5 cents|
|Tech Support: Phone, web, email. One-year warranty, product exchange.|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Adobe Acrobat 8 – 4 pages, text and photos (landscape): 1:24 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid): 0:23 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph: 0:24 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs: 0:49 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides: 0:59 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text: 0:30 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Total output time : 4:29 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Effective PPM (pages per minute): 3.3|
|Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints : 0:17 (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid)||0:23|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text||0:30|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph||0:24|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Adobe Acrobat 8 – 4 pages, text and photos (landscape)||1:24|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Effective PPM (pages per minute)||3.3|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs||0:49|
|Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints||0:17|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides||0:59|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Total output time|
HP LaserJet 2000 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet 2000 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet 2000 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly
HP LaserJet 2000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet 2000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet 2000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet 2000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet/LaserJet II Family PCL 4 Driver ( Windows, Windows 3.x )||2.34||0.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet PCL 16bit Driver ( OS/2, OS/2 )||1.3.415C||0.4 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet PCL 6 and 5e Family Drivers ( OS/2, OS/2 )||30.728||1.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet PostScript Driver ( OS/2, OS/2 )||30.589||0.8 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Screen Font ( OS/2, OS/2 )||N/A||2.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Cleaning Utility||1.05||0.1 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet 2000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.