HP LaserJet 1000 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP LaserJet 1000 Printer – Print Rate: 10/ Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi/ First web page out in 15 secs/ Paper Handling: 250 Sheet Input Capability Consists of:1 x 250 Sheet Input Tray.Ideal for office or a small company, the Hewlett-Packard LJ 1000 monochrome printer integrates an effective print rate with the outstanding simplicity of use. The typical USB user interfaces links promptly to your COMPUTER, as well as arrangement, needs simply a couple of mins on a lot of variations of Windows, consisting of 98, 2000, ME, and also XP.
Your office files attain remarkably specialist information from the basic resolution of 600 x 600 dpi; the consisted of HP Resolution Improvement software could boost the information for certain web pages to an amazing 1,200 x 600 dpi. At typical resolution, your web pages are created at 10 web pages each minute.The 250-sheet paper tray fits letter as well as lawful sheets, while envelopes, openness, card supply, and also tags can be dealt with through hand-operated feed. The approximated responsibility cycle of 7,000 web pages each month permits the LJ 1000 to maintain the speed throughout hectic periods.Less cumbersome compared to several printers, the LJ 1000 has a 16-by-19-inch impact and also considers simply 15.9 extra pounds. It’s conveniently taken care of by someone, and also its density permits procedure also in tight areas. The printer consists of 1 MEGABYTES conventional memory. Hewlett Packard supplies a 1-year restricted service warranty that covers components and also a solution.
The HP LaserJet 1000 printer is created to satisfy the demands of business companies, home based business, as well as telecommuters that have a wide variety of printing requirements. Its capability to print to various kinds of media, consisting of openness, card supply, and also envelopes, make it a great selection for any person that desires a solitary printing service for all their demands. For durable use, the HP was created to last, with a 7,000 page-per-month responsibility cycle.The HP LaserJet 1000 prints in high-quality black and white at 600 x 600 dpi. With HP’s Resolution Improvement Technology, the efficient dots-per-inch gets to 1,200 dpi.
You could rapidly start printing with the LaserJet 1000’s USB compatibility. Connect to any type of readily available port, set up the drivers, and also begin printing. Hewlett Packard’s quick-on fuser publishes its very first web page within 15 secs as well as 10 web pages each min after that. HP LaserJet 1000 Driver Download and manual
Recommended: HP Officejet 8000 Driver Download
Operating Systems HP LaserJet 1000:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
Detailed Specification HP LaserJet 1000
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Speed Colour||Up to 34ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 35ppm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Network|
|Network Operating Systems Supported||Microsoft Windows 2000, XP 32-bit (Professional and Home Editions), XP Professional x64; Windows Vista (32-bit) & (64-bit) [Ultimate, Enterprise & Business Edition]; Mac OS X (v10.4.11 or higher, v10.5.x); Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Terminal Services,|
|RJ-45 Ports||1 x RJ-45|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Memory (Maximum)||32MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 512 MB RAM, 225 MB available hard disk space, Internet Explorer 7.0; Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP4), XP Home (SP1), XP Professional, x64 Editions: Intel Pentium II, Celeron processor; Microsoft|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Input Capacity||500 Sheet|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo, envelopes, cards (index), transparencies|
|Paper Handling Output||150 Sheet Output Tray|
|Paper Size||Standard: A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), A6 (105 x 148 mm); JIS: B5 (182 x 257 mm); 100 x 150 mm; envelopes: No. 10, DL (220 x 110 mm), C6 (114 x 162 mm), C5 (162 x 229 mm), Monarch, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm|
Barcodes & Labels
|Monthly Duty Cycle||15k Pages Per Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||49.4cm (W) x 47.9cm (D) x 18.0cm (H) – Weight 7.8kg|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||48W / 3.5W|
|Power Cord||UK Country Specific|
|Product Summary||HP Officejet Pro 8000 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Font Capabilities||8 built-in fonts, 4 each in portrait and landscape orientation; CG Times, CG Times Italic, Univers, Univers Italic, Courier, Courier Italic, Letter Gothic, Letter Gothic Italic (Euro symbol supported)|
|Software Included||HP Photosmart Essential, HP Solution Center, HP Smart Web Printing, myPrintMileage, HP Update, Shop for HP Supplies|
In the Box
|In The Box||HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Printer, HP Automatic Duplexer; HP 940 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge, HP 940 Introductory Ink Cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow), HP 940 Officejet Printheads (Black and Yellow, Magenta and Cyan), Ethernet cable|
|Warranty||Standard one-year limited hardware warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.|
|Management||HP Web Jetadmin; HP Easy Printer Care (via http://www.hp.com)|
HP LaserJet 1000 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet 1000 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet 1000 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly
HP LaserJet 1000 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet 1000 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet 1000 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on HP website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
HP LaserJet 1000 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure: Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scanned menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure: HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
|HP LaserJet 1000 Host Based Driver||5.51.0926||4.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1000 Printing Software Solution||5.05.0926.00||12.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1000 Software Update||5.51.1519.00a||1.9 MB||Download|
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet 1000 Driver at driverhpsetup.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from HP’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.