HP ENVY 5660 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – This HP printer is extremely contemporary and also gives phenomenal hard copies and also functional functions in regards to optimum printing, as well as this printer you will conveniently print top quality images, as well as the ideal HP Envy 5660 optimal printer. for all sorts of requirements as well as keeps optimal outcomes dealt with and also energised, has an excellent print as a result of extremely high resolution.
The standard MFP functions of HP Envy 5660 are restricted to printing, copying and also scanning. On top of that, you could scan to a sd card, and also print from a printer, and also if the printer links straight to a network attached to the Net, you could speak to HP print applications on the front panel touchscreen to print the components of different sites. Amongst one of the most preferred, inning accordance with HP, are the crosswords, Disney tinting publication web pages, as well as the 7 day menu coordinator.
The only link alternatives for the HP Envy 5660 printer are USB as well as Wi-Fi, consisting of Wi-Fi Direct. If you are linked to a connect with Wi-Fi, and also the network is linked to the Web, you could print via the cloud. If you have a Wi-Fi gain access to factor on your network, you could additionally link through the accessibility indicate print from your iphone smart device, Android, Windows, Google Chrome, Kindle, as well as Blackberry. Attach to one COMPUTER using USB cord rather, as well as you will certainly not have the ability to make use of the print application or print with the cloud, yet you could still print from a mobile phone by attaching straight to the printer utilizing Wi-Fi Direct.
Paper handling is a variety. The Envy 5660 125 sheet input tray is just one of the primary elements restricting using lights or even with home-office requirements. Nevertheless, the consisted of duplexer, for two-sided printing, is a welcome enhancement, like a different image tray that could hold 15 sheets of 4-by-6 inch image paper, so you do not need to switch paper to change in between printing records and also printing pictures. For scanning, paper handling is limited to positioning web pages by hand one at a time on a flatbed letter. HP ENVY 5660 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP ENVY 5640 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP Envy 5660 Specs
Method 1: HP ENVY 5660 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP ENVY 5660 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP ENVY 5660 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP ENVY 5660 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP ENVY 5660 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP ENVY 5660 printer until needed.
- Insert HP ENVY 5660 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP ENVY 5660 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP ENVY 5660 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP ENVY 5660 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP ENVY 5660 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP ENVY 5660 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP ENVY 5660 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP ENVY 5660 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP ENVY 5660 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP ENVY 5660 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP ENVY 5660 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP ENVY 5660 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer Series Full Feature Software and Drivers
HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer Series Basic Driver
HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer Series Firmware Update
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows