HP ENVY 5640 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP Photosmart printer series was a discovery when they initially came to the start of the years. Benefiting from all the functions that a self-respecting electronic follower could take pleasure in as well as covering it with a sophisticated bundle that finishes with an enjoyable as well as fresh touch display user interface, Photosmarts are fairly pricey, yet without a doubt appealing to individuals accustomed to the cool, cool globe that occupied by breezeblock printing press. You could acquire HP Envy 5640 e-All-in-One right here. Versions of the Envy variety are the all-natural followers of the Photosmarts. As well as while individuals like 5640 do not have the uniqueness of the initial version, you still obtain really useful yet perfectly provided equipment – yet readily available at a cost that makes it a lot more budget-friendly compared to simply followers. It could print, scan and also copy, however, this is intended much more at significant residence customers, no fax centers are offered.
The standard attributes of HP Envy 5640 MFP are printing, copying, as well as scanning. It will certainly likewise allow you both print as well as scan to the sd card, as well as will certainly allow you sneak peek the photos on the 2.65 inch LCD prior to printing. On top of that, you could make use of the front panel touchscreen to print from a range of sites making use of HP print applications, with crossword challenges, Disney tinting publication web pages, and also one of the most preferred consisting of 7 Days Menu Organizer, inning accordance with HP.
HP Envy 5640 does not supply an Ethernet adapter, as well as you could not utilize the print application if you link the printer to a solitary COMPUTER by means of a USB cable television. So to benefit from the print application you need to attach it to Wi-Fi to a network attached to the Web. Assistance for mobile printing consists of printing via the cloud, which likewise functions just if the printer is straight linked to the network. If the network has a Wi-Fi accessibility factor, you could link through the gain access to indicate print from your iphone mobile phone, Android, Windows, Google Chrome, Kindle, as well as Blackberry. On top of that, this printer sustains Wi-Fi Direct, which suggests that even if out the network, you could link straight from the mobile phone for printing.
Paper handling is much better compared to lots of residence printers that provide, yet not excellent. The 125-sheet input tray matches no greater than light printing. On the other hand, the built-in duplexer, for two-sided printing, is a welcome ease. So does a different image tray that stands up to 15 sheets of 4-by-6 inch picture paper as well as allows you switch over in between printing pictures as well as papers without needing to alter the paper generally tray. Paper dealing with for scanning is restricted to hand-operated positioning on the flatbed letter by hand. At 6.3 x 17.9 x 16.1 inches (HWD) as well as 15 kgs, the HP Envy 5640 is little as well as light sufficient to be taken care of by someone conveniently. For my screening I attach it to a Windows Panorama system with a USB cord. Normal configuration for inkjet MFPs, with the exception of pointers because tip that as opposed to mounting drivers on disk, you should go on the internet as well as download and install the current drivers from the HP web site. Inspecting the more recent motorist variations is something that the setup program actually must deal with instantly, as the majority of do. Obtaining you examined by hand includes additional unneeded actions. Also even worse, HP does not tell you whether the on the internet variation is more recent compared to the one on the disc, which indicates you need to make the effort to download and install the on-line variation, whether you require it or otherwise. HP ENVY 5640 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP ENVY 5540 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP Envy 5640 Specs
- Print speed black (ISO)
- Up to 12 ppm
- Print speed color (ISO)
- Up to 8 ppm
- First page out black (A4, ready)
- As fast as 18 sec
- First page out color (A4, ready)
- As fast as 22 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 300 to 400
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer with 1200 input DPI on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max DPI)
- 2.65″ (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Processor speed
- 525 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- Features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ as well as other solutions. Mopria-certified. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows 8, Windows RT.
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor ,850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
- Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh
- OS X v10.7 LIon, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD Internet, USB
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10, XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Vista, 7,8, 8.1; Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
- Memory card compatibility
- Secure Digital
- 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- 125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Media sizes supported
- A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6
- Media sizes, custom
- 97.79 x 215 to 127 x 355 mm
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Media weight, recommended
- 70 to 90 g/m²
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, tif, png
- Scan resolution, optical
- 1200 dpi
- Scan size, maximum
- 216 x 297 mm
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to email [via printer control app]; From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
- File Format Supported
- PDF; BMP; PNG; TIF; JPG
- Copy Speed Black (maximum, A4)
- Up to 21 cpm
- Copy Speed Color (maximum, A4)
- Up to 19 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 50 copies
- 100-240 V (+/-10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 13.95 watts (printing), 3.60 watts (ready), 0.93 watts (sleep), 0.20 watts (off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 5 to 40ºC
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 454 x 410 x 161 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 454 x 503 x 161 mm
- 6.82 kg
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week limited phone support
Method 1: HP ENVY 5640 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP ENVY 5640 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP ENVY 5640 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP ENVY 5640 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP ENVY 5640 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP ENVY 5640 printer until needed.
- Insert HP ENVY 5640 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP ENVY 5640 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP ENVY 5640 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP ENVY 5640 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP ENVY 5640 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP ENVY 5640 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP ENVY 5640 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP ENVY 5640 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP ENVY 5640 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP ENVY 5640 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP ENVY 5640 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP ENVY 5640 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers
HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver
HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows