HP ENVY 5540 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP Envy 5540 All-in-One might not be amongst the most effective inkjet printers we check, yet it stands out in our testimonials by printing the best quality documents we have actually seen. Its virtually perfect print top quality is a strong marketing point to ensure, yet it’s not the only requirements to consider when purchasing a printer – you might wish to consider exactly how essential print high quality is if there are functions and also missing major ink that are commonly needed. costly refills. The very best function of the printer, hands down, is the spotless print top quality, which regularly gets the very best rankings in our tests. Both black and white and also tinted papers are published with sharp message, clean ink distribution and lack of mistakes such as bands as well as discolorations. It’s a bit slow-moving, printing black and white documents at 9.5 web pages per min (ppm) as well as tinted documents at 7.5 ppm. Photo printing, on the other hand, is pretty quick at 1.3 images each min, and the resulting image has top quality as well as shade detail.
Print quality is not the only factor to consider when choosing a printer, as well as HP Envy 5540 has several of the highest print prices each page in our testimonials. By utilizing standard-capacity cartridges, Envy 5540 averages 21 cents each page, however in real-world usage it is likely to cost even more, because the printer utilizes a tri-color ink cartridge for cyan, magenta as well as yellow inks. When you run out of one color, you have to replace all three, causing extra expensive ink cartridge refills that are a lot more expensive than the most effective inkjet all-in-one printer cartridges. You could reduce prices by acquiring high-capacity ink cartridges, which set you back up to 16 cents each page usually – although this number is still over the category average. You could likewise save money with Instantaneous Immediate messaging services that send ink discounts by mail. The 125-page printer tray suits a bit more than the common 100-page tray made use of by various other cordless all-in-one printers, yet the image paper Ability is in fact smaller sized, holding just 15 sheets rather than the ordinary 20. All in all, it’s fairly typical.
Nevertheless, it’s missing out on several of the crucial functions you ‘d anticipate on a cordless printer with the highest rating. It has Wi-Fi network support however no cable network, or even if there is an all-in-one payment, there is no default fax ability. There is likewise no choice to print directly from the video camera or storage without a COMPUTER, a striking display on an all-in-one wireless printer meant for house usage. Without a port to print from a USB drive or media card, you are stuck printing from your computer, phone or tablet computer. The printer sustains Apple AirPlay for printing from apples iphone and iPads, but the spec does not consist of Google Cloud Print assistance. To print from an Android tool, you may be stuck utilizing an HP-owned app.
The HP Envy 5540 All-in-One includes a 1 year guarantee, which is conventional even for the highest ranked cordless printer. On top of that, HP provides several ways to reach dedicated support personnel, consisting of by phone, email, social media sites, and live conversation by means of the HP site. There are also many sustaining materials on the website, with searchable online guides, item FAQs, fixing tools as well as consumer assistance discussion forums. HP ENVY 5540 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP ENVY 5530 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP Envy 5540 Specs
Functions Print, scan, copy Copier Copy Speed Black (ISO): 10 cpm
Color (ISO): 5 cpm
Copy Resolution Color: 600 x 600 dpi
Black: 300 x 300 dpi
Reduction/Enlargement 25-400% Number of Copies Up to 50 Copy Features 2-sided, draft, lighter/darker, margin shift, enhancements Packaging Info Package Weight 17.9 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 19.5 x 19.1 x 8.0″
Method 1: HP ENVY 5540 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP ENVY 5540 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP ENVY 5540 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP ENVY 5540 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP ENVY 5540 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP ENVY 5540 printer until needed.
- Insert HP ENVY 5540 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP ENVY 5540 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP ENVY 5540 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP ENVY 5540 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP ENVY 5540 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP ENVY 5540 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP ENVY 5540 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP ENVY 5540 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP ENVY 5540 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP ENVY 5540 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP ENVY 5540 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP ENVY 5540 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.
HP ENVY 5540 series Full Feature Software and Drivers
HP ENVY 5540 series Basic Driver
HP ENVY 5540 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows