HP ENVY 5530 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – HP Envy 5530 is an attractive multifunction printer built for residential customers (no fax, but some of them need it right now). With a maker’s retail price of $ 130, this is also a cheap printer that can be bought. You can assume that this tool will not run besides the extra expensive design, but our checks show that the 5530 is actually printing with excellent prime quality, and also a good Choice provided you do not have to scan-to-print normally.
Scan and also copy the Epson ENVY 5530 can be triggered by placing the flatbed on the top of the device. This allows scanning as well as copying of 8.5 x 11.7 “Likewise, the scan can be recorded at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for a thorough illustration Paper handling the use of 2 trays, one 125 sheet input tray and also a 15 – sheet tray image inch for more customized paper, and has a 2.2-inch touchscreen LCD for review and also changes settings as well as USB 2.0 connection options and Wi-Fi.
Epson ENVY 5530 is an interesting MFP. It has a shiny black color and also silver on the outside, and also on the oblique front panel there is a 2.65 inch touch screen, where all the features come. Underneath is a drop-down panel that reveals the paper tray and also the help of turn paper. The paper tray has 100 sheets of ability, which is small but needs to be sufficient for many regular customers; The resulting tray supports 30 web pages. There is no automatic file feeder for easy scanning of web pages, but there is an automatic duplex.
Epson ENVY 5530 uses 2 ink cartridges, one with black ink and also various other is a tri-color cartridge with cyan, magenta, and also yellow. This is a non-antique technique: when between 3 ink shading is low, the entire cartridge needs to be replaced even though there are many of the other 2 colors. As a result, this makes web pages that are published with large amounts of protection, like images, much more expensive than printers that use bullets for every shade. The basic capability cartridges rank at 180 web pages for $ 15 as well as 150 bullet web pages for triple three tri-color cartridges. The greater XL cartridge capability is tapped on 455 monochrome web pages as well as 310 shade web pages ($ 30 for black, $ 32 for shadow). HP ENVY 5530 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP ENVY 120 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP Envy 5530 Specs
Functions Print, scan, copy Copier Copy Speed Black (ISO): 10 cpm
Color (ISO): 5 cpm
Copy Resolution Color: 600 x 600 dpi
Black: 300 x 300 dpi
Reduction/Enlargement 25-400% Number of Copies Up to 50 Copy Features 2-sided, draft, lighter/darker, margin shift, enhancements Packaging Info Package Weight 17.9 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 19.5 x 19.1 x 8.0″
Method 1: HP ENVY 5530 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP ENVY 5530 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP ENVY 5530 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP ENVY 5530 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP ENVY 5530 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP ENVY 5530 printer until needed.
- Insert HP ENVY 5530 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP ENVY 5530 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP ENVY 5530 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP ENVY 5530 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP ENVY 5530 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP ENVY 5530 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP ENVY 5530 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP ENVY 5530 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP ENVY 5530 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP ENVY 5530 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP ENVY 5530 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP ENVY 5530 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.