HP ENVY 4510 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – If you are looking for a tool that can work quickly and easily do not get it wrong you try HP ENVY 4510. This printer is also very flexible with printing, scanning, and also the copying capacity. Printing is feasible at a resolution of about 4800 x 1200 dpi under the auspices to obtain good information and can also develop as many as 8.5 x 14 “files. In addition to this resolution, ISO 9.5 ppm black and also print rate of 6.8 ppm. made possible with this system.
The control panel of HP ENVY 4510, on a sharp face scooped on the front, has a 50mm LCD display placed within. This is not unusual at entry-level all-in-one, yet HP has actually been conserved by utilizing a mono LCD. It is not as restricting as it looks. Although you could not see the image thumbnail, the printer does not have a card or USB port, so there is little ask for the front panel. The front panel is folded up down and also right into a feed tray and also a tray, making use of swing assistance as well as a layer at the front end of the tray – a concept extremely much like Canon FastFront. Right here, however, the tray takes out for paper filling less complicated. It could take A4 sheet as well as image paper as much as 15 x 10cm.
HP ranked HP ENVY 4510 at 8.8 ppm with mono and also 5.2 ppm shades, both which have broadband. We got to someplace near mono rate, with our 20-page examination providing 7.7 ppm, although the a lot more regular five-page file just offered 5.3 ppm. Our five-page shade examination was available in at 2.3 ppm. Nevertheless, the rate is symmetrical to several of the significant rivals of the maker. Duplex print, which is conventional on the maker, provides an excellent rate of 3.9 sides each min. A word has to be claimed concerning HP’s draft print. For the most parts, the print draft is truly suitable for inner drafts that you’ll increase prior to modifying.
HP ENVY 4510 print top quality is exceptional, with crisp, sharp black message and also brilliant vibration shade graphics. There is a mild tone of shade seen from our examination makers as well as printers, in addition to several HP makers, having the frustrating practice of decreasing paired web pages by around 10 percent. Making use of XL variations of both cartridges, the web page sets you back out. at 4.5 p for mono as well as 9.8 p for shade, both get on the high side, also for printers in this rate variety. HP ENVY 4510 Printer Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: HP ENVY 4520 Driver Download
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
HP Envy 4510 Specs
Functions Print, scan, copy Copier Copy Speed Black (ISO): 7.5 cpm
Color (ISO): 4 cpm
Copy Resolution 600 x 300 dpi Reduction/Enlargement 25-400% Number of Copies Up to 50 Copy Features 2-sided, draft, lighter/darker, ID card copy Packaging Info Package Weight 15.05 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 19.0 x 17.4 x 6.3″
Method 1: HP ENVY 4510 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP ENVY 4510 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP ENVY 4510 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP ENVY 4510 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP ENVY 4510 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP ENVY 4510 printer until needed.
- Insert HP ENVY 4510 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP ENVY 4510 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP ENVY 4510 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP ENVY 4510 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP ENVY 4510 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP ENVY 4510 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP ENVY 4510 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP ENVY 4510 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP ENVY 4510 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP ENVY 4510 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP ENVY 4510 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
HP ENVY 4510 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.