HP ENVY 4520 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – The HP ENVY 4520 belonged to a brand-new six-printer schedule HP launched midyear. Varying in sale price from $79 to $299, the 6 brand-new versions consist of 2 Envy individual or family members all-in-ones (AIOs) as well as 4 residence- or small-office OfficeJet AIOs., throughout the following month or more we’ll consider the majority of or every one of them.) They all have one point alike, though: assistance for a program HP calls “Instantaneous Ink,” where you pay a level registration charge to print a specific variety of web pages monthly. Making that feasible, HP sends you the needed ink cartridges in the mail as you run low, immediately.
The HP ENVY 4520 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan as well as copy features, and also Wi-fi networking. It collaborates with Windows, Mac OS. The multi-color ink cartridge should be changed when a solitary shade goes out. It could approve paper approximately 69 # basis weight, much larger compared to just what’s regular. The printer has a medium-size 2.1-inch display screen. It does not have USB PictBridge for straight printing from video cameras. You could link straight to a COMPUTER with a USB cable television, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. It could access the Web straight, utilizing downloadable ‘applications’ saved in the printer, allowing you print info from information as well as amusement solutions. The HP Envy 4520 steps 5 inches high by 17.6 inches broad by 22.5 inches deep.
Along with Wi-Fi connection, the HP ENVY 4520 additionally sustains a direct-wired USB link to a solitary COMPUTER. Nonetheless, we must mention that for any one of the rather conventional mobile-connectivity alternatives to function, such as cloud connectivity or Apple AirPrint, you’ll require the printer attached straight to the Net, which you can not, in this situation, attain over USB.
Regardless, at 17.5 inches throughout, 14.5 inches from front to back, a plain 5 inches high, as well as a mild 11.9 extra pounds, this is most absolutely a desktop computer printer, as well as its assistance for Wi-Fi ways that you could place it nearly anywhere– also in the garage or on an additional flooring of your home. A 2.2-inch monochrome LCD (encouragingly referred to as “Hi-Res” by HP) gives the only (One Hundred Percent electronic) physical controls, in addition to the on/off switch. HP ENVY 4502 Printer Driver and Download Setup
Recommended: HP ENVY 4500 Driver Download
HP Envy e-All-in-One Printer, 4502 Key Features:
- HP Inkjet All-in-One Printer Print Speed
Black: Up to 21 ppm; Color: Up to 17 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
HP 61, 61XL Black Ink Cartridges; HP61, 61XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- HP Inkjet All-in-One Printer Copier Settings:
Black: Up to 6 cpm, Color: Up to 4 cpm; Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray
Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP SP3 x32/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.6/Lion/Mountain Lion
- Quick Reference
- User’s Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included with the photo all-in-one printer. To shop for a USB printer cable
|Is Energy Star-Certified|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.15 x 17.52 x 4.72 Inches
Method 1: HP ENVY 4520 Driver Download Installation
How to install HP ENVY 4520 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP ENVY 4520 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP ENVY 4520 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP ENVY 4520 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP ENVY 4520 printer until needed.
- Insert HP ENVY 4520 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP ENVY 4520 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP ENVY 4520 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP ENVY 4520 printer is ready to use.
Method 2: How To Install HP ENVY 4520 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP ENVY 4520. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for HP ENVY 4520 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the HP ENVY 4520 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP ENVY 4520 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP ENVY 4520 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers’ location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP ENVY 4520 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
HP ENVY 4520 Printers – Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
How Do I Perform a First-Time Scanner Setup
- If you have not installed the software and driver yet, go to www.driverhpsetup.com, enter your printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.Figure : Click Download next to the full feature driver
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), you can use it to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Try to scan from the printer. Many models have a Scan button or a touchscreen with a scan menu. Select your computer name, if prompted, and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to complete, and then return to the computer. The folder the scan saved to automatically opens. Click the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.If your printer does not have a scan button, or you require additional scan functions, continue with these steps to scan from the computer with HP Scan software.
- Search Windows for ‘HP‘, click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.
NOTE:Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on when your printer was released. Both provide similar functionality and let you start scans from the computer.Figure : HP Scan (2015 and later) and HP Scan (2014 and earlier)
- Click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, and then change any of the available settings in the right pane. To change how scans are handled and saved to the computer, change the following settings.
- Preview and edit the scan before saving it: Select the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Change where scans save on the computer: Click Advanced Settings or More, click Destination, and then click Browse next to the Save to Folder or Save Location field to change the default scan destination folder.
- Click OK or the Save icon in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Repeat these steps for each scan shortcut, depending on your preferences for each scan job type.